[Q] Xposed

Search This thread

dankfl

May 4, 2014
This may be a stupid question, but will Xposed work for the 7a? I strongly dislike Color OS and am waiting patiently for ROMS, but in the meantime I'd like to use Xposed to tweak some of the small annoyances of Color OS.

dankfl

May 4, 2014
update: I installed Xposed and none of the modules that I am interested in seem to work. I really want the exchange security bypass (for lock screen features) and on-screen keys. I realize there is a work-around for on-screen keys, but I wanted to take the easy way out :D

GibMcFragger

Dec 23, 2010
Vancouver
update: I installed Xposed and none of the modules that I am interested in seem to work. I really want the exchange security bypass (for lock screen features) and on-screen keys. I realize there is a work-around for on-screen keys, but I wanted to take the easy way out :D

Crap. I was hoping xposed modules worked. Booo

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
Xposed will work. I use it without issues. As to whether modules you want work, that's a whole other story.

(I use Xposed only for hooking apps, not the core system.)

boogie2001

Aug 19, 2013
Xposed will work. I use it without issues. As to whether modules you want work, that's a whole other story.

(I use Xposed only for hooking apps, not the core system.)

I am using the Xblast tools module via the Xposed framework and have managed to get some things to work. Ive been able to change colors and battery type on the status bar but there is a lot that doesnt work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-08-13-55-03-434.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-08-13-55-03-434.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 845

blcistheking

Jun 20, 2008
NYC
Can you move the clock to the center of the status bar with xposed on this device?
can you use the volume buttons to change songs while the screen is off?

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
Can you move the clock to the center of the status bar with xposed on this device?

It's already in the center on ColorOS which causes notifications to often go into overflow... I HATE centerclock for this reason (and you'll find that issue is why many custom firmwares refuse to merge that feature - it breaks notification icon layout)

krabman

Sep 22, 2008
It's already in the center on ColorOS which causes notifications to often go into overflow... I HATE centerclock for this reason (and you'll find that issue is why many custom firmwares refuse to merge that feature - it breaks notification icon layout)

To be prevent confusion its on the right in 1.2 and center in the beta although I think both could be fairly described as beta but that's grist for a different thread. lol At any rate totally agree. Center clocks serve no purpose I can discern but reduce the available notification area by more than half and even a pathetic old man like me who no one talks to can run out of space up there pretty quick with one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Crap. I was hoping xposed modules worked. Booo

They do work, i even istalled Gravity Box and enabled onscreen buttons ;). Some of the modules dont work, but they probably will in the future. Gravity box is working and that is the main thing :D