Battery Saver For Omate Trusmart

Search This thread

sudhanpsg

Feb 10, 2014
Hi Guys ,

My last two months of Omate Trusmart usage , i could see most battery drain was happening when u always keep your data / wifi / bluetooth on.

So i developed a app that switches off / on your wifi and data radios at user defined intervals(3 min On and 6 min Off in my case ) .
As for Bluetooth it gets switched on only when there is a incoming or outgoing call.This really increased by battery performance by 30-40% more.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sts.dataonofflite

This app was developed for all android systems so i'm trying to develop an alternate UI that may be easy for trusmart users.

User Suggestions are welcome.

dj898

Jun 30, 2011
thanks for that!
by the way would there be any plan for update where Wi-Fi can be turned off at set time and turn on at the set time?
For example I'd like the Wi-Fi off during the time I travel to and from work as I drive.

cheers

gerhardo

Aug 23, 2013
Moto X4
Sony Xperia 5 II
Can't you do that and loada of other similar stuff using Llama app?

Llama works well (the llama factoids can occasionally be a little too big though).
Tasker users are satisfied too.
With those you can do a lot.
What maybe is missing is sharing the Llama "profiles", it can be difficult for some users to get started with Llama.

This app looks OK though, competition is good. Simpler to get started.

sudhanpsg

Feb 10, 2014
thanks for that!
by the way would there be any plan for update where Wi-Fi can be turned off at set time and turn on at the set time?
For example I'd like the Wi-Fi off during the time I travel to and from work as I drive.

cheers

Sure.I have plans to implement a timed profile kind of tab for the next update.Thx for the input