79.9 KB · Views: 3,365
  • IMG_20170216_021321.jpg
    IMG_20170216_021321.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 3,336
Last edited:

olegfusion

Sep 24, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
I considered one of the glass protectors from them, but the reviews look like the edges of them are always milky from not sticking. Let us know if you have better luck.

I had previously Oneplus 3 A3000 and my lady owned A3003. Both times I ordered H+ Pro by Nillkin. Strange thing is that I got different result with A3000 and A3003. A3000 - white edge effect by sides, A3003 - no white edges. I thought something is wrong with second glass, but sizes were same. My hypothesis: different models had different rounded edges on displays.

I also used CP+ by Nillkin before H+ Pro (already knew about white effect), CP+ has black edging, however the glass quality is much worse than H+ Pro and I used it for 1 day then removed because I couldn't look at the display - it was blur'ed the picture behind the glass. Currently they stopped CP+ for this model and I can confirm it is the right direction, because glass was terribly done!

Even if it'll arrive with white side effect, I close eyes on that since the glass quality is fine for me. Anyway, it's better comparing to others (some cut off with 2mm gaps every side!!!)
I monitor all Nillkin, consider I am a fan of their products.

Last edited:

D0M1N13

Mar 10, 2013
Wrocław
I'm looking for a new screen protector for my 3T. Here's my requirements:
Are there any screen protectors that meet all of these criteria?

have the original OnePlus 3T Curved Screen protector by OnePlus and I will tell you that it doesn't have any rainbow effect or a blob stain that people say other screen protectors have. It's fantastic.. I mean amazing. Here is the link to it: https://oneplus.net/oneplus-3-3t-cur...reen-protector

and

here is a video review of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfEc15etuz0

I know someone here said that the original OnePlus 3T Curved Screen Protector is bad, but in real life it's not, it's the best one out there. Before, OnePlus's original Tempered glass was garbage, but they have improved it. There is nothing wrong it, its better than Orzly, and others... see the video for yourself... plus I have one so I can tell you from my experience. :)

Batfink33

have the original OnePlus 3T Curved Screen protector by OnePlus and I will tell you that it doesn't have any rainbow effect or a blob stain that people say other screen protectors have. It's fantastic.. I mean amazing. Here is the link to it: https://oneplus.net/oneplus-3-3t-cur...reen-protector

and

here is a video review of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfEc15etuz0

I know someone here said that the original OnePlus 3T Curved Screen Protector is bad, but in real life it's not, it's the best one out there. Before, OnePlus's original Tempered glass was garbage, but they have improved it. There is nothing wrong it, its better than Orzly, and others... see the video for yourself... plus I have one so I can tell you from my experience. :)
Most of the time it doesn't even stick properly without getting bubbles under it that you can't remove and that's before the sides being cut off. Its not a good protector.

Reactions: Saamyo

king231

Feb 11, 2013
Hyderabad
Google Pixel 7
Most of the time it doesn't even stick properly without getting bubbles under it that you can't remove and that's before the sides being cut off. Its not a good protector.
You won't get any bubbles if you are good with applying any ordinary screen protectors. And the others don't get any bubbles because they don't stick anywhere to the screen and just stick on the bezels.

sageandonion

Jul 27, 2010
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G

Batfink33

I've been using the Yootech plastic screen protector for the past few days. Its a dry install and goes on quite well,it covers the full screen just like the pre installed screen protector that comes with the phone. I've started noticing today though that it seems very scratched. For me this would be the answer as the clarity and coverage is great but the scratches on the protector after only a few days are a major problem!

hinix

I can tell you which one you should NOT get and that's definitely Nillkin Amazing
True. Like someone earlier said:
Don't waste your money it doesn't cover the viewable screen and fails to stick to the edges.

At this moment I have Orzly glass on my 3T. I have some rainbow on the screen (2x3cm in the middle), but during the day (sunlight) is barely visible.

Top Liked Posts