[MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT] EXperiaBeta 1.0 Minty Fresh Oreos"[Port][4.0.4][TouchWiz4]

Search This thread

samwest39

Jan 31, 2011
i am reloding i did not wipe this time the only problem i have with my apk is the white lines in the messages

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

i liked the bloack contacts and phone the pictures send in the old apk i posted

K

kchau15

i am reloding i did not wipe this time the only problem i have with my apk is the white lines in the messages

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

i liked the bloack contacts and phone the pictures send in the old apk i posted

push them for not ill replace the mms one eventually

K

kchau15

Thinking about kanging a 4.0.4 rom with touch wiz interested anyone?

RELEASED TESTERS WELCOME

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Last edited:

xriderx66

Oct 10, 2010
Frisco, TX
Or how about the op reports his thread for maintenance and explains to mods that this needs to be in Dev section

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

samwest39

Jan 31, 2011
i can not get my phone to work so i flashed back to the last build but i like the ui its fast and nice no market i downloaded one but id did not work the volume is bakwards

K

kchau15

i can not get my phone to work so i flashed back to the last build but i like the ui its fast and nice no market i downloaded one but id did not work the volume is bakwards

I'll add market and try to fix map keys issue could you tell me what else that did not work for you?

dje0629

Mar 13, 2012
Bugs...

Nice rom. I noticed that when you reboot the device, it reboots to the recovery screen. In addition, the back and home buttons are reversed. Someone has also mentioned that the volume buttons are reversed. Keep up the good work!

Top Liked Posts