[MOD] LightSaber S-Pen sounds

Search This thread

Matrix59

Jan 17, 2013
Thank you for the great MOD works like a charm . Now i've got the force...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Taxmaster

Nov 29, 2012
Detroit, MI
I can't find the system folder. I'm running clean rom 3.5 with Persius kernel. Ui folder seems to be non existent as well. I looked with es file Explorer and solid file Explorer. Any help would be much appreciated.

I I had this running just fine when I ran 3.5. Using root explorer, I had no issues. Be sure that whatever Explorer you are using isn't automatically locating itself to the storage folder, which would explain why you can't find the system folder. If this is the case, go up a directory and you should be able to find the system folder.

Sent via Tapatalk 2 using my:

Verizon Galaxy Note 2 (SCH-I605)
Unlocked, Overclocked, and Undervolted
CleanROM 4.0.5 w/Perseus 31.2 Kernel

jakaro

Jun 7, 2010
Worked great. Easy and simple. Thanks op

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

umphreak

Dec 1, 2010
Anyone have the original pen detach sound? My backup didn't take for some reason, whoops! I don't plan on changing back anytime soon, but in case I want to. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These audio files were pulled from the Tmobile Jedi-X7.2-4.1.2. I take No credit for this...I just wanted everyone else to "Use the Force"

Of course you need to be rooted and Root Explorer[makes it easier]

Take the 2 attached files [Pen_att_noti1.ogg | Pen_det_noti1.ogg] and move them to your SDCard.

Navigate to System/media/audio/ui and find the current Pen_att_noti1.ogg | Pen_det_noti1.ogg make sure you have switched to R/W and rename both of the files to have a .bak file. Just in case you might have any problems[or just create a Nand backup]

Ex. Pen_att_noti1.ogg.bak

Now copy the the 2 modified files you placed on your SD and move them into the System/media/audio/ui

No need to reboot.

Now go into your settings>S-Pen>Pen attach/detach sound>Sound 1 and BOOM!!!!

Your Note II is now powered by the force

May the force be with you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9o6wqi9p5smsti/Pen_det_noti1.ogg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8tzjp1mfsfjm24p/Pen_att_noti1.ogg
    I use GMD Spen control....allows you to use any "sound file" for removal or insertion of the S-pen.

Sent from my SCH-I605 / Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk v 2.4.13
    D
    Deleted member 2227528
    anyone want to make a flash-able zip?

This should work, but might want to backup first ( just in case :p ). It also keeps the original files saved as .ogg.old just in case you want to switch back.
    Showed this to my family and they said I was a nerd.... WORTH IT!

Sent from my rooted, and unlocked Vzw note 2 running beans Rom! U mad?