{Z}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM11 - Android 4.4 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

lyubor

Aug 6, 2013
Leeuwarden
On the 15-12 nightly everything seems to work so far. The only thing is that root doesnt work even though it's visible. But it's gotten really smooth and fast!

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

BackfireNL

Nov 11, 2009
Haarlem
Bluetooth audio streaming

Bluetooth audio streaming is not working. As soon as i try this it disconnects the bluetooth device. (tried with both my car radio and a bluetooth speaker)

Will make a logcat later on.

Am I the only one having this problem? Because then I will do a clean install.

D

Deleted member 3358925

Bluetooth audio streaming is not working. As soon as i try this it disconnects the bluetooth device. (tried with both my car radio and a bluetooth speaker)

No problems here. Can stream perfectly fine to my bluetooth headphones. Haven't tried my carstereo yet.
Updated from FXP248 to CM-11-20131215-NIGHTLY yesterday.

Reactions: Alx31

andyvdsteen

Got the same. 15-12 nightly.
Was working fine on the previous nightly.

BackfireNL

Nov 11, 2009
Haarlem
Bluetooth audio streaming logcat

Here is my logcat of the bluetooth disconnect: http://snipt.org/BCah9

What happens:
- Connect to bluetooth audio device (HDMX Jam)
- Start Apollo
- Start audio
- Bluetooth gives a force close and disconnects

Did a clean install of CM11 1215. (wiped system, factory reset and flashed new Gapps) and it doesn't work.

Last edited:

hutilicious

Jul 8, 2013
GER
Tried to build 1 hour ago,synced before . got a different error. Are there any special packages i need to build 4.4 rom? My environment fully worked for cm 10.2.

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

hutilicious

Jul 8, 2013
GER
What kind of error? I built it 2 hours ago.

building it now, will give detailed error log later! hope you guys can help. I didnt save the log of the last build, there was a error in the android audio manager or something.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

What kind of error? I built it 2 hours ago.

This is the error log:
Code:
target Java: Apollo (/home/linux/android/out/target/common/obj/APPS/Apollo_intermediates/classes)
Reading library jar [/home/linux/android/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/framework2_intermediates/classes.jar]
Reading library jar [/home/linux/android/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/mms-common_intermediates/classes.jar]
Reading library jar [/home/linux/android/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/telephony-common_intermediates/classes.jar]
Note: android.support.v4.text.ICUCompatIcs accesses a method 'getScript(java.lang.String)' dynamically
      Maybe this is program method 'android.support.v4.text.ICUCompat { java.lang.String getScript(java.lang.String); }'
      Maybe this is program method 'android.support.v4.text.ICUCompat$ICUCompatImpl { java.lang.String getScript(java.lang.String); }'
      Maybe this is program method 'android.support.v4.text.ICUCompat$ICUCompatImplBase { java.lang.String getScript(java.lang.String); }'
      Maybe this is program method 'android.support.v4.text.ICUCompat$ICUCompatImplIcs { java.lang.String getScript(java.lang.String); }'
      Maybe this is program method 'android.support.v4.text.ICUCompatIcs { java.lang.String getScript(java.lang.String); }'
      Maybe this is library method 'libcore.icu.ICU { java.lang.String getScript(java.lang.String); }'
Note: android.support.v4.text.ICUCompatIcs accesses a method 'addLikelySubtags(java.lang.String)' dynamically
      Maybe this is program method 'android.support.v4.text.ICUCompat { java.lang.String addLikelySubtags(java.lang.String); }'
      Maybe this is program method 'android.support.v4.text.ICUCompat$ICUCompatImpl { java.lang.String addLikelySubtags(java.lang.String); }'
      Maybe this is program method 'android.support.v4.text.ICUCompat$ICUCompatImplBase { java.lang.String addLikelySubtags(java.lang.String); }'
      Maybe this is program method 'android.support.v4.text.ICUCompat$ICUCompatImplIcs { java.lang.String addLikelySubtags(java.lang.String); }'
      Maybe this is program method 'android.support.v4.text.ICUCompatIcs { java.lang.String addLikelySubtags(java.lang.String); }'
      Maybe this is library method 'libcore.icu.ICU { java.lang.String addLikelySubtags(java.lang.String); }'
Note: com.android.common.SharedPreferencesCompat accesses a method 'apply()' dynamically
      Maybe this is library method 'android.app.SharedPreferencesImpl$EditorImpl { void apply(); }'
      Maybe this is library method 'android.content.SharedPreferences$Editor { void apply(); }'
      Maybe this is library method 'android.media.MediaMetadataEditor { void apply(); }'
      Maybe this is library method 'android.media.RemoteControlClient$MetadataEditor { void apply(); }'
      Maybe this is library method 'android.media.RemoteController$MetadataEditor { void apply(); }'
target Symbolic: libandroid_runtime (/home/linux/android/out/target/product/yuga/symbols/system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so)
Note: the configuration keeps the entry point 'com.android.mms.ui.MmsThumbnailPresenter { MmsThumbnailPresenter(android.content.Context,com.android.mms.ui.ViewInterface,com.android.mms.model.Model); }', but not the descriptor class 'com.android.mms.ui.ViewInterface'
Note: the configuration keeps the entry point 'com.android.mms.ui.MmsThumbnailPresenter { void presentFirstSlide(com.android.mms.ui.SlideViewInterface,com.android.mms.model.SlideModel); }', but not the descriptor class 'com.android.mms.ui.SlideViewInterface'
Note: the configuration keeps the entry point 'com.android.mms.ui.MmsThumbnailPresenter { void presentVideoThumbnail(com.android.mms.ui.SlideViewInterface,com.android.mms.model.VideoModel); }', but not the descriptor class 'com.android.mms.ui.SlideViewInterface'
Note: the configuration keeps the entry point 'com.android.mms.ui.MmsThumbnailPresenter { void presentImageThumbnail(com.android.mms.ui.SlideViewInterface,com.android.mms.model.ImageModel); }', but not the descriptor class 'com.android.mms.ui.SlideViewInterface'
Note: the configuration keeps the entry point 'com.android.mms.ui.MmsThumbnailPresenter { void presentAudioThumbnail(com.android.mms.ui.SlideViewInterface,com.android.mms.model.AudioModel); }', but not the descriptor class 'com.android.mms.ui.SlideViewInterface'
Note: the configuration keeps the entry point 'com.android.mms.ui.Presenter { Presenter(android.content.Context,com.android.mms.ui.ViewInterface,com.android.mms.model.Model); }', but not the descriptor class 'com.android.mms.ui.ViewInterface'
target Dex: Bluetooth
Note: there were 6 unkept descriptor classes in kept class members.
      You should consider explicitly keeping the mentioned classes
      (using '-keep').
Note: there were 3 accesses to class members by means of introspection.
      You should consider explicitly keeping the mentioned class members
      (using '-keep' or '-keepclassmembers').
/home/linux/android/out/target/common/obj/APPS/Apollo_intermediates/src/src/com/andrew/apollo/IApolloService.java:6: cannot access android.os.IInterface
bad class file: android/os/IInterface.class(android/os:IInterface.class)
unable to access file: corrupted zip file
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
public interface IApolloService extends android.os.IInterface
                                                  ^
make: *** [/home/linux/android/out/target/common/obj/APPS/Apollo_intermediates/classes-full-debug.jar] Fehler 41
make: *** Warte auf noch nicht beendete Prozesse...
Preparing output jar [/home/linux/android/out/target/common/obj/APPS/Mms_intermediates/proguard.classes.jar]
  Copying resources from program jar [/home/linux/android/out/target/common/obj/APPS/Mms_intermediates/classes.jar]

The build stops running after this and I dont get a zip file .. :(

schaggo

Jan 16, 2008
Zürich
Does not even boot properly, loops at bootanimation.
No msg I could pull from the system. Dirty reflash of 21/12 nightly poses no problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    XDA:DevDB Information
    {Z}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM11 - Android 4.4 - FreeXperia Project , a ROM for the Sony Xperia Z

Contributors
    FXP, Kali

Version Information

Created 2013-11-24
    Last Updated 2013-11-24
    HOWTO

Install instructions:
    first time
    - power off the phone:
    - hold vol+ and plug usb to boot into fastboot (blu led)
    - fastboot flash boot boot.img (from cm10 zip)
    - fastboot reboot
    - enter recovery, on boot led will be violet for 3'', during this period press vol+
    - flash rom zip
    - flash gapps zip
    - wipe
    - reboot

for update just flash rom zip from recovery
    Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.

ENJOY AN UNOFFICIAL CM RELEASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY FreeXperia Team

PLEASE DONT MIRROR OUR ROMS

DOWNLOAD
    http://unrestrict.li/FXP
    So here is a new test build; This should fix the calling bug as well as the deep sleep issue. So this build hopefully behaves as stable as the current nightlies:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?2s311loqbmdloj3

Please report only bugs. No feature requests (yet) or any problems that are in the nightlies too.
    Thanks tho cherayu too. Ive spend quite a lol of time on this, so every thanks is appreciated! If you want you van also support me by donating.
    Hi guys,

So the kernel patch is done as you all know. Gps is ready now too (needed 5 new blobs).
    So now its just waiting to be merged by one of the mainainers.
    Thanks for all the support.

Thomas
    thanks to all who made this possible supporting us
    contributing with code, donations or even trusting us
    thanks to SONY that made all this possible !

DOWNLOAD
    http://unrestrict.li/FXP