Led notification light colors?

Search This thread

vizi0nz

Jul 16, 2010
Bay Area
How many different colors can the led support? I've tried light flow but I can't get much colors to work. Is it me or the note 3 led doesn't have as much different colors as s3? The led to me is a really important factor, post your colors or a color list.

So far I got these colors
1. Green
2. Red
3. Yellow
4. White
5. Blue
6. Light blue
7. Magenta

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: micmars

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
How many different colors can the led support? I've tried light flow but I can't get much colors to work. Is it me or the note 3 led doesn't have as much different colors as s3? The led to me is a really important factor, post your colors or a color list.

So far I got these colors
1. Green
2. Red
3. Yellow
4. White
5. Blue
6. Light blue
7. Magenta

Are you using this...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koo.lightmanager

4a3aru5u.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
I'm using light flow

Cool, let me have a look at that app and see how it's functionality compares with the one I referenced.

The app looks similar to the one I posted, though I'm unclear if either is better. The paid version of light flow may be better, but I might download the app just to compare them. The trial version of the app you referenced seems to be a fully functional app during the trial period.

Last edited:
Reactions: vizi0nz and ImEVO

vizi0nz

Jul 16, 2010
Bay Area
Cool, let me have a look at that app and see how it's functionality compares with the one I referenced.

The app looks similar to the one I posted, though I'm unclear if either is better. The paid version of light flow may be better, but I might download the app just to compare them. The trial version of the app you referenced seems to be a fully functional app during the trial period.

I'm currently on the paid version of light flow, I'll try your version as well.

Reactions: micmars

Top Liked Posts