Search This thread

lessio.a1

Jan 28, 2012
CM11 KCIN LAUNCHER uploadfromtaptalk1391370779394.jpg

Inviato dal mio TF300T utilizzando Tapatalk

buzz99fuzz

Apr 29, 2008
Coogle theme by AXT

Has anyone got the Coogle theme by AXT fully working on a 10inch tablet (only used in landscape mode)?

I tried all different grid sizes and widget sizes but I don't get it proper looking.

lessio.a1

Jan 28, 2012
New home screen...Adw launcher ex... And Zooper Widget... uploadfromtaptalk1393928082808.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393928082808.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393928082808.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 494

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Because its cool.

Screenshot_2012-06-08-16-58-12.png

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF300T using xda premium
    My homescreens with hubs using the Apex launcher

Hello all!

Since I've got my Asus transformer TF300 (got it 1 week now) I've been enjoying this forum and all the ideas of customizing the homescreens. I'm kinda new to all of this so it took me some time to figure out how to do the Hubs things... but I wanted it sooooo bad haha, really like the way you handle a tablet with hubs, feels so natural.

But i came across a problem, the only way to make hubs work seemed to be with the ADW Launcher EX... and since I don't have a credit card i wanted to do it with a free launcher and I made it work :clapclap:.

I used: (all free programs)

• Apex Launcher
    • MultiPicture Live Wallpaper
    • Minimalistic Text
    • ADW.Elegant icon pack
    • Elixir (for the widget-bar on top of the homescreen)
    • Folder Organizer (I've got a folder shortcut at the 'Tools' icon on the homescreen)
    • Analog Clock Collection
    • Tasks / Jorte Calendar
    • -> wallpapers are from wallbase.cc
    Where can I get that launcher?

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2101920
    Here a link to anyone who's looking for some really cool HD wallpapers. Enjoy!

http://www.scottsroms.com/content.php/210-Wallpapers-100-HD-Wallpapers-My-private-collection?

Sent from Ziggy, Project Quantum Leap, using XDA -developers app
    Its a google app for collage, photo grid or photo fancy it just creates a collage. :p good luck creating your background. :D
    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Imagine we are going to have ton of new screenshots now! Tired of single backgrounds anyways should see my linux desktops they rock with orginal icons and wallpaper. Even though i distro hop from arch linux to ubuntu.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda app-developers app

Ps forgot to mention you can add text and put 15 images on there and make a small comic strip. :p