[HOW TO] Update/Install/Restore Stock Android System on any Xperia Device

Search This thread

shubhamalive

Aug 25, 2014
This method is now outdated and Sony advises everyone to use "Sony PC Companion" instead of "Sony Update Services".
But you CAN USE this method.
Hello, i have BRICKED my phone by installing some wrong recovery file and to UNBRICK it i need (SUS) SONY UPDATE SERVICE tool, the official lank is not available now on website. can you please share any third party link to download the tool ???

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
itechnolearn.wordpress.com
Reactions: ariobarzan7575

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore

ixyak

Mar 15, 2010
i think it's HARD BRICKED, no boot logo, no three times vibration when trying to force turn off (POWER + VOL UP button), only red static light when charging both from pc or charger.
And sometimes i heard a sound when plugging the phone to pc, it's like my PC is trying to recognize the phone but always fail, i also heard the sound when trying to flash it using flashtool, Wmshua Perfect Brush, SUS, or PC Companion.

Reactions: pc.expert111

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
i think it's HARD BRICKED, no boot logo, no three times vibration when trying to force turn off (POWER + VOL UP button), only red static light when charging both from pc or charger.
And sometimes i heard a sound when plugging the phone to pc, it's like my PC is trying to recognize the phone but always fail, i also heard the sound when trying to flash it using flashtool, Wmshua Perfect Brush, SUS, or PC Companion.

If you can see red light it means that your device is soft bricked

musa12345

Sep 21, 2014

I have also the same issue... have you found any solution ????? please help me

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
UPDATE

UPDATE

*Download wmshua
*Download ftf file of 16.0.B.2.13 or ftf file of 16.0.B.2.16(preferred)
(these files are specifically for Sony Xperia C C2305), If you have any other deivce, download their firmware files.
*Install Sony PC Companion
*Switch Off your mobile phone and get the Original USB Cable pf your device
*Open Wmshua and then Connect your device to PC pressing the Volume Down Key
*As Soon as connected Wmshua will install device drivers (taking about a minute), then go to "Flash" option and select the ftf file from there. And click on Start. It will take about 10 minutes or maybe more to flash the file. Wait Till It Completes.
*Now your device is ready on 16.0.B.2.13 or 16.0.B.2.16 whichever you selected

You can also Visit This Link : CLICK HERE

(If you are having problem with the language of wmshua the go to C:\Program Files(X86)\完美刷机 then rename the folder "language" to "language_x" language will become English)

Last edited:

Hesham Sleem

Feb 2, 2013
Framework-res
Redmi Note 8
UPDATE

*Download wmshua
*Download ftf file of 16.0.B.2.13 or ftf file of 16.0.B.2.16
*As Soon as connected Wmshua will install device drivers (taking about a minute), then go to "Flash" option and select the ftf file from there. And click on Start. It will take about 10 minutes or maybe more to flash the file. Wait Till It Completes.

(If you are having problem with the language of wmshua the go to C:\Program Files(X86)\完美刷机 then rename the folder "language" to "language_x" language will become English)

Thank you sir ... this method work without internet connection???
i don't have active internet so i need to do that offline

sDsK

Mar 16, 2015
SONY XPERIA C restore stock android system

Hi experts,
How to download "Sony Update Services"?
I downloaded it but is showing error "as from 21st july the update service application is no longer supported"
What i should do plzz help

mkr17

Oct 2, 2011
new delhi
i was installing recovery using mobile uncle n all of sudden my phone went off . now its only showing red led as mentioned by other guys on the forum . i tried connecting using WmSua software as mentioned by you but all in vain . i have tried all buttons n even tried hard resetting my device . what should i do now ?? need help ASAP !!

Amir Hosein Slimi

Mar 17, 2015
Same issue - Xperia T

Thanks for the info and help! but i finally Recovered my phone's life back using SUS tool this evening....
Hey bro,
I have a same issue with my xperia t. it shows no sign of charging, no flash mode and fastboot mode. can you help me out? i know it was about a year ago and you may forgot it but i've already tried all methods and i'm giving up my hope. thank you if you show me a way.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE

UPDATE

*Download wmshua
    *Download ftf file of 16.0.B.2.13 or ftf file of 16.0.B.2.16(preferred)
    (these files are specifically for Sony Xperia C C2305), If you have any other deivce, download their firmware files.

You can also Visit This Link : CLICK HERE

This method is now outdated and Sony advises everyone to use "Sony PC Companion" instead of "Sony Update Services".
    But you CAN USE this method.
    UPDATE

*Download wmshua
    *Download ftf file of 16.0.B.2.13 or ftf file of 16.0.B.2.16

Thank you sir ... this method work without internet connection???
    i don't have active internet so i need to do that offline
    Hello, i have BRICKED my phone by installing some wrong recovery file and to UNBRICK it i need (SUS) SONY UPDATE SERVICE tool, the official lank is not available now on website. can you please share any third party link to download the tool ???

Use the above method if you have Soft Bricked your device

You can download from here :
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mobile-Phone-Tools/Sony-Ericsson/Update-Service.shtml