[ROM][Jelly Bean] Kustom Jelly v1 (4.2.2)

Search This thread

kibmcz

Jun 6, 2010
kibmcz.ca
Samsung Galaxy S21
Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Important Notice
  • As of Dec 20th, 2014 this is discontinued and downloads have been removed (Sorry for the inconvenience)

Continuing from my rom base on Nexus S brings this first release on Galaxy Nexus.

Screenshots
Lock Screen
attachment.php

Choose Launcher
attachment.php

Home Screen
attachment.php

Notifications
attachment.php

Applications
attachment.php

Widgets
attachment.php

Sounds
attachment.php

About
attachment.php

Supported
Any HSDPA+(GSM) Galaxy Nexus

Download
Discontinued (Sorry for the inconvenience)

Hotfixes
Currently no hotfixes

Addons
None currently

Features
Full Root (su,Superuser,Busybox,deodexed), Custom boot animation support, Legacy Nexus S sounds with Galaxy Nexus sounds as priority, Nova Launcher, Latest Google Apps, & Titanium Backup.

Install
Copy Kustom-Jelly_GN_v1.1_unsigned.zip to usb storage and flash it via Clockwork Mod or any custom recovery.

Version History
v1 ~ Initial release
v1.1 ~ Updated to 4.2.2 (JDQ39), Updated included apps (FileManager, Torch, Titanium Backup, Nova Launcher)

Credit
Google: For their work on Android
ChainsDD: Superuser/SU
CyanogenMod: File Manager, Torch, disclaimer
Titanium Track: Titanium Backup
TeslaCoil Software: Nova Launcher

Notes
  • On first boot you will be asked what launcher to choose if you don't got Nova Launcher installed or you have wiped.

Last edited:

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
are you planning on keeping it stock or will you add other options to it?

Last edited by a moderator:

kibmcz

Jun 6, 2010
kibmcz.ca
Samsung Galaxy S21
are you planning on keeping it stock or will you add other options to it?

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

congrats?

I stick to as pure as possible but adding afew essentials such as root and such... based on factory images.

Well it looks like stock other than the default nova launcher config.

**Subscribed**

Seems interesting :) I'm gonna follow this thread

pb5150

Sep 6, 2015
Indianapolis, IN
Perplexed

I very much admire and appreciate the work that all people do here on XDA developers....But for the life of me could someone explain why the posts for Next7P12 has been left up... but all it`s download links removed...What kind of rationalism could possibly be being used here...people can spend hours reading all the updates on this project only to find out that they can not down load any of it...Are you F*** kidding me...really...please remove everything so you don`t waste any more of peoples time....that is the right thing to do...:(

kibmcz

Jun 6, 2010
kibmcz.ca
Samsung Galaxy S21
I very much admire and appreciate the work that all people do here on XDA developers....But for the life of me could someone explain why the posts for Next7P12 has been left up... but all it`s download links removed...What kind of rationalism could possibly be being used here...people can spend hours reading all the updates on this project only to find out that they can not down load any of it...Are you F*** kidding me...really...please remove everything so you don`t waste any more of peoples time....that is the right thing to do...:(

Well if there was a option for me to delete posts i would have on the releases i had... tho i still got the files someplace if you got a supported models. If yours falls in the supported range i could dig it up for you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Important Notice
    • As of Dec 20th, 2014 this is discontinued and downloads have been removed (Sorry for the inconvenience)

Continuing from my rom base on Nexus S brings this first release on Galaxy Nexus.

Screenshots
    Lock Screen
    attachment.php

Choose Launcher
    attachment.php

Home Screen
    attachment.php

Notifications
    attachment.php

Applications
    attachment.php

Widgets
    attachment.php

Sounds
    attachment.php

About
    attachment.php

Supported
    Any HSDPA+(GSM) Galaxy Nexus

Download
    Discontinued (Sorry for the inconvenience)

Hotfixes
    Currently no hotfixes

Addons
    None currently

Features
    Full Root (su,Superuser,Busybox,deodexed), Custom boot animation support, Legacy Nexus S sounds with Galaxy Nexus sounds as priority, Nova Launcher, Latest Google Apps, & Titanium Backup.

Install
    Copy Kustom-Jelly_GN_v1.1_unsigned.zip to usb storage and flash it via Clockwork Mod or any custom recovery.

Version History
    v1 ~ Initial release
    v1.1 ~ Updated to 4.2.2 (JDQ39), Updated included apps (FileManager, Torch, Titanium Backup, Nova Launcher)

Credit
    Google: For their work on Android
    ChainsDD: Superuser/SU
    CyanogenMod: File Manager, Torch, disclaimer
    Titanium Track: Titanium Backup
    TeslaCoil Software: Nova Launcher

Notes
    • On first boot you will be asked what launcher to choose if you don't got Nova Launcher installed or you have wiped.