[TOOL][G6] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

Search This thread

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
This is the LG G6's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

Tool-1-1-0-4.png

ADVANCED OPTIONS

tool_advanced_1.0.7.8.png

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form
Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Last edited:

mathorv

Jun 5, 2011
This can relock G6 bootloader like for warranty purpose?
Which functions are available/unavailable for G6

Last edited:

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
The only functions that are not available are flash stock recovery and flash factory image. The others are all available. Locking the bootloader you can brick your phone, the tool will send just a fastboot command. I've tested the bootloader unlocking procedure for lg g6 and twrp flash. There are a lot of others function that i've not tested but they should work (Apk Installer, reboot commands, zip flasher, ....)

outlawman007

Jun 26, 2012
The only functions that are not available are flash stock recovery and flash factory image. The others are all available. Locking the bootloader you can brick your phone, the tool will send just a fastboot command. I've tested the bootloader unlocking procedure for lg g6 and twrp flash. There are a lot of others function that i've not tested but they should work (Apk Installer, reboot commands, zip flasher, ....)

Hello, sorry i'm a noob at G6 (just got it last week) i came from an easy to unlock/flash Nexus 5X, i have some questions, do i still need the LG Develpoer site to unlock bootloader? or is this done internally in your program?

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Hello, sorry i'm a noob at G6 (just got it last week) i came from an easy to unlock/flash Nexus 5X, i have some questions, do i still need the LG Develpoer site to unlock bootloader? or is this done internally in your program?

You always need the LG Developer site. This tool is done to simplify processes not to bypass them. With this tool you will never use the terminal anymore.

Reactions: peedoff1 and nchc

outlawman007

Jun 26, 2012
You always need the LG Developer site. This tool is done to simplify processes not to bypass them. With this tool you will never use the terminal anymore.

oh, thank you ;) will try it out when i decide to unlock and flash some custom roms ;D still quite happy with the stock rom it came with :D...OR maybee when there is a working option for locking the bootloader, but i guess we will have to wait for that for some time :p...

Last edited:

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
oh, thank you ;) will try it out when i decide to unlock and flash some custom roms ;D still quite happy with the stock rom it came with :D,or maybee when there is a working option for locking the bootloader, but i guess we will have to wait for that for some time...

The command is there but you can brick your phone. I think you need of a QFIL stock rom to relock bootloader. But i think Lg has a database with all device unlocked...

galerio

May 28, 2007
Crema
www.1e2.it
Just tried to unlock my g6. It works. Then I tried to flash recovery, but, maybe I'd have had to reboot phone prior to flash recovery, infact after reboot the recovery installed was the stock one. So I flashed it via fastboot command manually...
Anyway, simple and working. Gread job!

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Just tried to unlock my g6. It works. Then I tried to flash recovery, but, maybe I'd have had to reboot phone prior to flash recovery, infact after reboot the recovery installed was the stock one. So I flashed it via fastboot command manually...
Anyway, simple and working. Gread job!

Thanks for feedback, can you please tell me what recovery you have installed through fastboot?? Maybe the recovery in the tool ai wrong or have problems.

galerio

May 28, 2007
Crema
www.1e2.it
Have tried the H870 one, TWRP 3.1.1, the one that the software automatically download from server. The final message saied it was installed correctly, but after reboot, normal recovery was presented (the one that reset phone to factory reset, and infact it has resetted the phone)

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Thanks for feedback, can you please tell me what recovery you have installed through fastboot?? Maybe the recovery in the tool ai wrong or have problems.

Maybe the problem was not your software... Now that I am in twrp I have transferred a rom in the internal storage, I have installed it, but phone is in bootloop. And now, entering in twrp it says the storage is encrypted and asks me for the password.... now, what to do??? Damn...

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Have tried the H870 one, TWRP 3.1.1, the one that the software automatically download from server. The final message saied it was installed correctly, but after reboot, normal recovery was presented (the one that reset phone to factory reset, and infact it has resetted the phone)

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Maybe the problem was not your software... Now that I am in twrp I have transferred a rom in the internal storage, I have installed it, but phone is in bootloop. And now, entering in twrp it says the storage is encrypted and asks me for the password.... now, what to do??? Damn...

Format data from twrp

Reactions: galerio

galerio

May 28, 2007
Crema
www.1e2.it
@mauronofrio Ok, I solved and reinstalled from scratch everything. What went wrong, I think, is that after TWRP installation I haven't installed Magisk immediately.
Using a tool like your can induce people to just push a button and not follow every step of a good unlocking procedure. Anyway, it was my fault. Your tool works perfectly

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the LG G6's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

Tool-1-1-0-4.png

ADVANCED OPTIONS

tool_advanced_1.0.7.8.png

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
    Unlock Bootloader
    Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
    Flash TWRP Recovery
    Flash Stock Recovery
    Flash Stock Factory Image
    Install APKs
    Uninstall APKs
    Take a Screenshot
    Flash Partitions
    Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
    Reboot Phone
    Update the Tool to latest version
    Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
    Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
    Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
    Flash Fastboot ROM
    Delete downloaded files
    ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
    If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
    New Device Request Form
    Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

@mauronofrio Ok, I solved and reinstalled from scratch everything. What went wrong, I think, is that after TWRP installation I haven't installed Magisk immediately.
    Using a tool like your can induce people to just push a button and not follow every step of a good unlocking procedure. Anyway, it was my fault. Your tool works perfectly

I can't do all, this tool can not replace a person. You need to root your phone or you will go in bootloop, it's a recent android feature