s view

Search This thread
Apr 18, 2009
Hello
I have galaxy s5 and i have s view case but its not working.
there is function in setting that i need To set it on?

jongilluley

Mar 19, 2008
Post some pics on here of the inside of the back and the front please...

Also where was it purchased and the price?

Reason I ask these things is that there are a lot of imatation ones doing the rounds and Samsung have installed verification chips in the original ones to stop the others from working properly.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

buntybauva

Mar 9, 2007
If its fake case without ic chip on case then it won't work. Some developers should try to bypass it for s view to work.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
If its fake case without ic chip on case then it won't work. Some developers should try to bypass it for s view to work.

That is not correct, most of the fake ones work without ic, now they give you a link to download a app and a password to activate the app to work, this way it will cut down there overhead, whiles i admit there are still fake s view cover that still uses the ic, but the cost is very high, shops in china are charging alot for them when compared to the same s view for the note 3, you can get 3 note 3 s view cover with IC for the price of 1 s view cover with IC for the S5.

hu4o7l.jpg

2pzmj50.jpg

some other case using apps to control the s view.

2mpzi9i.jpg

Last edited:

baldwyn

Apr 6, 2010
That is not correct, most of the fake ones work without ic, now they give you a link to download a app and a password to activate the app to work, this way it will cut down there overhead, whiles i admit there are still fake s view cover that still uses the ic, but the cost is very high, shops in china are charging alot for them when compared to the same s view for the note 3, you can get 3 note 3 s view cover with IC for the price of 1 s view cover with IC for the S5.

hu4o7l.jpg

2pzmj50.jpg

some other case using apps to control the s view.

2mpzi9i.jpg

I bought that same case but I couldn't get the Web page to open for their software download. Can you repost that address so I can try it again? I threw the packaging away.