[FONTS] sense 6 | Fonts Paradise

Search This thread
U

ufoman

Could I get APKs with these fonts taken from the OnePlus One? ZIP in attachment.

Attachments

• opofonts.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 204

CanBostanci

Aug 21, 2014
Please be specific. I assume this is a font... I can certainly create an APP... But did you include a bold version?

Also, as I have been telling others... Go look at myfonts.com and pick something you like if you wish. No need to narrow your choices so severely!
This is a font, yes. I couldnt find a flipfont version for it and I'm really in love with that font. I'd be grateful if you could make it an app(I mean, I need to be able to select it in stock settings menu.)

Thank you for your time.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

syntropic

Mar 11, 2011
Chicago
www.neurozap.com
This is a font, yes. I couldnt find a flipfont version for it and I'm really in love with that font. I'd be grateful if you could make it an app(I mean, I need to be able to select it in stock settings menu.)

Thank you for your time.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ok. I to find the right weights and then create the apk you can install. Give me a day...maybe 2.

Reactions: CanBostanci

Kellwa

Jan 16, 2013
Hi
Can you please make this font for me
I uploaded the ttf file

Attachments

• rosemary.zip
    1 MB · Views: 59

jafferkhan

Jun 15, 2010
I'm new to the one... Looking for the dax font for it, as I see it's one of the coolest and clearest fonts for every phone out there

Jpwner

Jan 10, 2017
Request

I have a request to make an apk file so I can install on my phone. I have all the .ttf files, how many do you need? I have all different styles of the same font.

tssiju

May 5, 2017
I m using HTC 820 g plus dual SIM , in my phone I sow only display settings there is no option for changing font

cosmic hearse

Jul 13, 2017
Request

Hello, I have a request for Ravenscroft. I can't seem to figure out how to attach the ttf file but here is the link to the font and since I'm new here I can't post a link either.

Thanks

nana2047

Nov 7, 2016
I've downloaded some fonts from this thread and I'm currently rooting for the Romance fatal serif, pretty good.

Wondering if I could get the fonts on iPhone 8??

Top Liked Posts