[THEME]JB Touchwiz Toggle Mod Themes - Red Theme Added to 23 Toggles!! 01.02.2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
Any ideas as to why the 23 toggle stock att center clock blue mod would screw me being able to add apps to lockscreen on latest csrom v1.3? Makes no sense to me but after reflashing and reinstalling my mods one by one the above mod causes force close when I go into lockscreen options>shortcuts I can remove short cuts but adding shortcuts causes force close?? Can't tell you if it happens on any previous ROMs as I usually set everything then flash mods so I wouldnt usually go back and play with lock screen apps afterwards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

A side effect of the am/pm toggles is a problem with lockscreen shortcuts. No fix has been found. To fix you must go with a clock mod with no toggles in settings.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: jroyalty7

ikjadoon

Jul 4, 2012
Lenovo P11

brianray14

Jan 29, 2011
Bradenton
Installed this mod a few months ago and just today the icons/buttons in my notification pull down magically expanded. Before and start pics below

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361121072513.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361121072513.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 465
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361121087185.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361121087185.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 454
Nov 21, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Any way to flash this over Jedi Invasion 5 rom and not loose the Jedi Settings and Rom Toolbox in the settings? I had the 23 toggle centered ATT theme flashed for a few days and noticed that it removed that from the settings. Only thing I noticed that was different.

Love the theme, just don't want to loose any of the settings that the rom has. If this isn't possible, is there another blue theme that can be used?

Thanks

pappcam

Jan 25, 2012
Not sure if the OP is still active but the Green 23 stock toggle changes the brightness slider blue. Everything else is stock or green except for the slider. I have a non-AT&T phone.

Works great otherwise.

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
Any way to flash this over Jedi Invasion 5 rom and not loose the Jedi Settings and Rom Toolbox in the settings? I had the 23 toggle centered ATT theme flashed for a few days and noticed that it removed that from the settings. Only thing I noticed that was different.

Love the theme, just don't want to loose any of the settings that the rom has. If this isn't possible, is there another blue theme that can be used?

Thanks

Go into the flashable zip for the theme and remove the secsettings.apk before you flash.

Reactions: brianthelion26

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
Not sure if the OP is still active but the Green 23 stock toggle changes the brightness slider blue. Everything else is stock or green except for the slider. I have a non-AT&T phone.

Works great otherwise.

Active but distracted on a number of other projects. Will take a look tonight.

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto

Works great otherwise.

Dude, the stock brightness slider is blue. If your autobrightness tickmark is blue, I have added 2 zips in the OP (one for TWRP and one for CWM) which will make it green.

pappcam

Jan 25, 2012

Works great otherwise.

Dude, the stock brightness slider is blue. If your autobrightness tickmark is blue, I have added 2 zips in the OP (one for TWRP and one for CWM) which will make it green.

Actually, after I posted about the blue slider I started thinking that maybe it's supposed to be blue. :p

I now know for sure that it is. :D Thanks.

Any news on getting a stock blue battery mod yet?

cdjaney

Feb 2, 2012
I promise I tried searching every way I could think....and yet I'm sure it's right under my nose, but I can't find an answer. Is there a such thing as just a "remove AM/PM mod"? I see that as part of some of your mods but not as a standalone and can't seem to find one anywhere else.

That and circle battery mod are usually the only things I care about changing in the status bar. I obviously have no clue how to do this, so beggars can't be choosers (or demanders), but figured I'd ask somebody with experience. :D

rockinandroid

Apr 22, 2012
Hey guys, new here and been reading the thread and was just curious if the quickpanel settings work with the 23Toggles_rightclock_stockatt_blue_theme_updated.zip????I know it said it didnt but thought maybe now it might be fixed...

Also wondering if this will work with the blackout rc3 rom????

Thanks for anyones help....did try this before but it broke my note2...what i mean is i went to go into the settings app and it just keep fc.....any reason why or is this mod not for note2 att on blackoutrc3...sorry if this question has been posted....but love the fact that this has a working nfc mod which is why i want to flash this....any help appreciated...

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
Actually, after I posted about the blue slider I started thinking that maybe it's supposed to be blue. :p

I now know for sure that it is. :D Thanks.

Any news on getting a stock blue battery mod yet?

It would be no problem if you find the images. I haven't had any luck there.

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
I promise I tried searching every way I could think....and yet I'm sure it's right under my nose, but I can't find an answer. Is there a such thing as just a "remove AM/PM mod"? I see that as part of some of your mods but not as a standalone and can't seem to find one anywhere else.

That and circle battery mod are usually the only things I care about changing in the status bar. I obviously have no clue how to do this, so beggars can't be choosers (or demanders), but figured I'd ask somebody with experience. :D

Yes, included in my centre clock themes.

Reactions: cdjaney

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
Hey guys, new here and been reading the thread and was just curious if the quickpanel settings work with the 23Toggles_rightclock_stockatt_blue_theme_updated.zip????I know it said it didnt but thought maybe now it might be fixed...

Also wondering if this will work with the blackout rc3 rom????

Thanks for anyones help....did try this before but it broke my note2...what i mean is i went to go into the settings app and it just keep fc.....any reason why or is this mod not for note2 att on blackoutrc3...sorry if this question has been posted....but love the fact that this has a working nfc mod which is why i want to flash this....any help appreciated...

For 23 toggle mods, toggle settings are in the advance S app. These mods are only supported for the i747 and i747M gs3. I doubt these would work on the note 2 as it has a different systemui.

At the end of the day it is your phone, your call.

cdjaney

Feb 2, 2012
Yes, included in my centre clock themes.

Well....I saw those. And thank you for the reply....but when I said "just a mod" I meant a standalone mod for removing AM/PM, in the case that....for example..I like the clock on the right but want the AM/PM gone....or I'm fine with the way a Rom looks but want to only remove that. :)

robjbw

Dec 29, 2007
Hi, first great work!

Possible to get true att stock style (green toggles, grey status bar icons but with 1% battery and small am/pm?) True at&t stock style with 1% battery and right side clock with small am/pm?

The one I downloaded under At&t stock is all blue. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

ikjadoon

Jul 4, 2012
Lenovo P11
Hi, first great work!

Possible to get true att stock style (green toggles, grey status bar icons but with 1% battery and small am/pm?) True at&t stock style with 1% battery and right side clock with small am/pm?

The one I downloaded under At&t stock is all blue. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Hey, David. If you want, you can post the specific locations for your mods in the XMLs and then I can link them to my guide?! That way, you don't have to fill out EVERY request. :D

Just a thought. Nothing against your request robjbw! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts