[REVIEW] Hyperion GM 9 Final Build + Update.01 (update 06.10.14)

Search This thread

rmhoh

Aug 6, 2012
Olongapo City
Hello Hyperion Users! Good Day! :)

Since H9 is released a week(month) ago and has many REV Files for the bug fixes. I am currently on H9GMFB+UPD.01 running SAVIE@BUITENZORG #1 KERNEL.
I'm here to make a review about the rom.

ROM - Since final build is released with the update.zip file. We are certainly happy with the rom. But some of us really having some bugs on flashing, no imei, bootloop, etc. But our fellow hyp'users are helping each other to make a very stable fine good looking awesome rom. :)

Some of my issue or some of my review of this rom:
STATUSBAR - some apps i've download i'm having some white on white icons like signal bars, wifi bars, battery and some icons because the statusbar is background with white. The icons are white too. So some of us will have to take a look hardly because background and icons are both white. So hoping for the next update will have change color of the icons or background. :)

Well for my experience only the statusbar i am having some difficulties. :)

KERNEL - I've used hells fusion, jarvis, merruk, and savie. The best kernel for us is ON the user's taste. But for me it was savie because it's battery and performance friendly. There's a lot of savie's kernel. I am using @buitenzorg #1.

For my best experience it was :

Governor - SMARTASSV2
I/O Scheduler - SIO/NOOP
Values - 832-156mhZ

TWEAKS - i only flashed Adrenaline and PurePerformance X. And i'm still currently undergo with it. But for my experience it was awesome. :)

UPDATE - 06.12.11 GMT+8:00

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=40070704

Since BETA7 has bugs. We flash back to BETA6, EXT4 Tweak, and SQLITE. Freaking awesomeness!

-------------------------------------------------

I underclock my device to -140mV for battery saver. :)

Thanks.
Regards, rmhoh.

Last edited:

deathfalls

May 3, 2012
Yeah. Cant provide the link bro. Search on Google or Facebook. Or add me on Facebook : rmhoh. And i will give you the link.

Thanks! :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Free mobile app

Thats why i also request to pm the link bcoz i knw savie kernel was bAnneD due to laCk of sources. . Anyway tnx kaBayan for the reply. . Tnx also who pm me the link. . Not goNna mention his name. . Hehe. .

Mranggapo

Mar 31, 2013
Jakarta
I think fly on mod beta7 is not supporting our device anymore
If you look at ram manager, it support only 512 and 1gb ram