[Q] Booting into recover issue

Search This thread

TheCottonKid

May 25, 2014
Today when I installed the Clockwork Recovery after rooting with TowelRoot I am getting a message saying "System software is not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest Verizon Wireless store for help." Where do I go from here? :confused: Thanks so much for reading.

TheCottonKid

May 25, 2014
Today when I installed the Clockwork Recovery after rooting with TowelRoot I am getting a message saying "System software is not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest Verizon Wireless store for help." Where do I go from here? :confused: Thanks so much for reading.
I totally forgot :eek: i'm on a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 running KitKat.

droidstyle

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Fort Wayne
You soft bricked your device because the bootloader is locked. The only recovery you can run is Safestrap. Please research the forums before you turn your device into a paperweight. :)

Reactions: TheCottonKid

Hulk0069

Oct 25, 2010
You can look at how to install safestrap on note 3 Verizon k.k. on you tube explains all and download link included

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: TheCottonKid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just go to download mode. And press volume down instead of up. Your phone will boot to rom

You soft bricked your device because the bootloader is locked. The only recovery you can run is Safestrap. Please research the forums before you turn your device into a paperweight. :)
    You can look at how to install safestrap on note 3 Verizon k.k. on you tube explains all and download link included