[Q&A] [ROM]➣ Adrenaline™ ROM Final Edition | Patch 3 | 24/10/2012

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM]➣ Adrenaline™ ROM Final Edition | Patch 3 | 24/10/2012

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM]➣ Adrenaline™ ROM Final Edition | Patch 3 | 24/10/2012. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

mjnmd54

Jul 13, 2014
Adrenaline™ ROM Final Edition

can someone please provide a link where I can download the ROM? Thanks!

Jan 17, 2015
FingerPrint + Guru + any news?

Hi,
i just joined this topic and this website, i read almost all pages. installed adrenaline. root my phone. fixed no Su bin problem,... so ya i did alot today :D i use HTC one max. i tried to fix fingerprint function. i used guru ... .zip to lock bootloader ... so far fingerprint doesnt work. i can open the app,but it doesnt accept any of my 4try

cimbanque

Dec 18, 2014
Very nice rom, very fast and smooth.
Only con is ring loud, i can't make it quiet, on the first step it's still loud for me.