[ROM][GT-P75**][Goo-inside.me] 3.2 - June 10, 2012 - Infamous Tab 1.5 w/working 3G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

macknup

Jul 20, 2009
Edmonton
Hey Jamieson,

Great Rom, if we could have the 3G working for the P7500. I know your laptop broke which put the 3G dev process on hold.. Any updates from this weekends events?

Should we expect a 3G working Infamous Rom in the next few days? Anything you need from me? can I provide testing?

Let me know as I am eagerly awaiting V 0.5 so I may really go at my tab and rebuild to a customised state I can use long term.

I would switch to AOKP but there is no working camera and frankly the skinning w/ B00sted's themes is just perfect with this ROM.

Want to make it my daily usage rom.. Please help satisfy the craving ;)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda premium

Reactions: kill4l and dapope

Jamison904

Jun 9, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Just saw this. Sorry buddy. Yes keep an eye this weekend. Been slammed at work (6 days a week and long hours.) The funny thing is you don't think you have much tweaked on your laptop until you lose everything and have to start from scratch. Still putting everything back together. If it isn't one thing it is another. Anyways I have been working on a new 3G version. Infamous 1.0 should be out fully functional for both versions soon.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2 running Infamous ROM 2.0

macknup

Jul 20, 2009
Edmonton
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY Infamous 1.0 3G Style!

Just saw this. Sorry buddy. Yes keep an eye this weekend. Been slammed at work (6 days a week and long hours.) The funny thing is you don't think you have much tweaked on your laptop until you lose everything and have to start from scratch. Still putting everything back together. If it isn't one thing it is another. Anyways I have been working on a new 3G version. Infamous 1.0 should be out fully functional for both versions soon.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2 running Infamous ROM 2.0

No apologies needed good man! Loyal fan base and dedicated following makes the ROM worth the wait ;)

And you are most certainly preaching to the choir with regards to rebuilding a finely tuned machine! Takes so many repetitious cycles to get all those bugs worked out so the process runs smooth again!

I have a 3G Tab eagerly awaiting your brilliance and coding skills :D

Infamous Rom 1.0 sounds like a great idea for weekend.

willyjay

Nov 12, 2009
1.0 wouldn't install on P7510 using clockwork recovery....E: Error in /sdcard/Download/InfamousTAB_1.0.zip
(Status 6)
Installation aborted.

md5's matched, but I'll try to redownload.

dapope

Jun 6, 2010
Thankyou v much, will give this a go when I get my tab back off the dearly beloved....she reckons she does not want one for herself, but I dunno!!

RJ200X

Jun 25, 2010
Flashed from Overcome's rom. Wiped data/Factory reset in CWM and flashed directly.

3G working! Cool!

Jamison904

Jun 9, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
383 MB (402,031,079 bytes), (402,034,688 byes - size on disk)

md5: d0cd12b54185f9cbe54ce057dd26631d

edit:
Went to http://goo.im/devs/Jamison904/roms/InfamousTAB/Galaxy_Tab_P-7510 and double checked the md5's...not sure what's going on.

All I did was wipe dalvik, cache and data (twice), then install from sdcard. Coming from v0.5

Not sure buddy. I have looked everything over again and it all checks out. This is the hard part cause I can't recreate it myself to figure out the issue. If I can get the log I should be able to see what's going on. Check it out and let me know. Also since it is a completely different base you may need to restock...

willyjay

Nov 12, 2009
I'll restock and report back.

By the way, does the the v6 script install itself or do we need to still run it thru terminal?

Thanks for your work!

Reactions: Jamison904
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    infamous-logo-003.jpg

Welcome to Infamous TAB

What Infamous TAB is:

- Honeycomb 3.2
    - P7510UEKMM
    - Kernel 2.6.36.4 – OC-VFPv3-d16_FP 1.4GHZ – Galaxy Tab 10.1 Thanks pershoot!!!
    - oc to 1.4GHZ @ 1.250mv
    - V6 Supercharger Script! Thanks to zepplinrox! Please read!!!
    - increase voltages to system/core
    - Updated Gmail, Maps, Street view, Drive, Flash, Play movies, Play store, Facebook, Google search
    - Browser with UAStrings (Desktop, Android, etc) and Labs
    - Many fonts to chose from

More stuff I can't think of now.

Fonts:
    Code:
    settings/screen/screen display/font style
    Follow the above. This is were you change the font. Awesome extra option Samsung included for their devices. Other devices have to flash a zip to change their fonts. We don't even have to reboot for the change to go into effect. But once yu figure which one you like I would reboot just to make sure everything settles.

I want to thank alterbridge86, task650, and b00sted I have learned a lot from these guys.

It has been really slow in here lately, so I decided to try my hand at the Galaxy tab. I wanted it to resemble my Sensation ROM. This is only my second ROM so go easy on me guys. ;) Check it out and let me know what you think.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

INSTALLATION

1. Boot to recovery
    2. Nandroid
    3. Boot back to recovery
    4. Wipe data/factory reset
    5. Flash the ROM.zip
    6. Reboot & once booted wait five minutes for the ROM to settle, then reboot and enjoy

* If coming from ICS you will need to re-stock and re-root to avoid serious boot issues. *

First boot will take a while! You're not in bootloop. The system will need some time rebuilding the cache and the dalvik cache as well as apply all the tweaks :cool:. Please give it time.

Code:
    Change log:

- Updated V6 Supercharger
    - UI updates
    - Battery tweaks/speed tweaks
    - Update apps/added apps
    - Custom dropbox... sign in via settings/accounts instead of the app itself. You WILL thank me!
    - Removed Fonts and added a flashable zip in the downloads to save room.
    - few others I cannot remember now...

- working 3G
    - Battery and speed tweaks like crazy
    - Die-Hard Battery calibrator and V6 Supercharger scripts added to "scripts" folder in the xbin.
    - removed some apps and added//updated some
    - more that I cannot remember. Sorry it took so long. Have been broke...

0.5 May 8, 2012
    - added hardware hardware acceleration
    - more battery battery optimization to level off performance
    - added a few more apps including the GooManager
    - set build prop to play nice with GooManager to check for updates for you :eek:
    - Only available on GooManager for 24 hours (or after work tomorrow) go to links for Instruction how to download.
    - more I have forgot

0.4  May 3, 2012
    - V6 Supercharger Script! Thanks to zepplinrox! 
    - More UI tweaks
    - More battery tweaks
    - Another custom boot animation (sick)

- Went back to UEKMM for the time being. 
    - Added speed/battery tweaks
    - 100% Stable
    - Fixed media scanning while plugged in to the computer.
    - easier to apply themes / more compatible.
    - all the good stuff from 0.2 and none of the bad.
    - theme from screen shots is back.

0.2.1 April 29, 2012
    - Fixed major issue in init.d. should be running at 100% now

0.2 - April 28, 2012
    - re-based GT-P7510UEKMP
    - a lot of speed/battery tweaks
    - flashes ClockworkMod - 5.5.0.4 during install
    - also included ROMTOOLBOX lite. Amazing app that will let you tweak your tab 
       in so many ways. Free Root file explorer, Change Bootanimations,    Battery/signal, adjust SD card
       speed and so much more. 
    - A few things I have forgot I am sure since I had to redo 40+ times
    - A wipe is needed!

Infamous Tab 0.1
    - Initial release April 25, 2012

Big Thanks to Alex over at http://www.androidfilehost.com for hooking me up with a free account to help get Infamous TAB to you good people. If you are feeling generous, check them out and possibly contribute to them! Thanks :cool:
    Good deal. Now I just have to finish setting up the new laptop after work tonight. Working on 3G as soon as I am setup. Have to restore Window and install Ubuntu.