[GAPPS][CLOSED][5.x] PA-GOOGLE APPS (All ROM's) [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TKruzze

Looks like it uses the universal . . and this is a self modified stock ROM.
Interesting. My installer would have installed that version for your device. However, I thought that Google would have upgraded you, immediately, to a different version. If it does update, in the future, please let me know. Thanks.

I wiped system, flashed rom, then GApps, wipe dalvik/cache but whenever i boot the first thing thats popsup is google play services has stopped working. Cant open Gmail/playstore etc.. any tips?
You might want to do a clean install. Also, please post your logs, in the future, for better support.

hi I have HTC desire hd and cyanogenmode 12 doge 3. I wiped everything except sdcard.
I trired to install your micro gaaps but my recovery twrk2.7 show me "Failed"?
What can I do else to install gapps?
Please post your log file, or a copy of your recovery log so that I can see exactly what happened. As mentioned, using a more up-to-date version of your recovery might also help.

First read this threat 3rd post. We need smaller gapps. Use these unofficial pico capps:
http://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/gapps-android-5-0-alpha-build-t2962144
Those GApps are nothing more than an unauthorized hacked version of my earlier Alpha release. You'd be far better off using the current beta of these GApps and converting them to Nano or Pico by adding 'NanoGApps' or 'PicoGApps' to your gapps-config. See the Advanced Options link in my signature for more details.

I think I found a bug.

Can't download High Quality voices from Text to Speech output menu. Only standard quality voices show up.
It's doubtful that this could be realted to these GApps. Since these GApps include the latest versions of apps DIRECT from Google, the problem likely lies on your end or, possibly, Google's side of things.

unknvvn

May 9, 2012
Hello,
I have installed 2014-12-09 micro package on nexus5 with cm12 and google playstore seems to be unusial DPI size(icons are bigger than it used to be). Is it intentional/normal?

Last edited:

eNVy

Dec 11, 2010
Bangalore
OnePlus 5
Google Pixel 4a
Here is the log file for my Nexus 4. It is a self created AOSP ROM. Downgraded to Pico.
Love your work.
Waiting for your Full Module release to use for my tablet.

Attachments

• pa_gapps_log.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 32

alex009988

Jun 8, 2011
I
Please post your log file, or a copy of your recovery log so that I can see exactly what happened. As mentioned, using a more up-to-date version of your recovery might also help.
Hello thank you that you triing to help me. I recopied gapps in order to make sure that the file is not corrupted and I also update twrk to the 2.8.1.
Now it tells me "Error executing updater binary in zip.
I hope you'll help me.

Attachments

• pa_gapps_log.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 78

TKruzze

Hello thank you that you triing to help me. I recopied gapps in order to make sure that the file is not corrupted and I also update twrk to the 2.8.1.
Now it tells me "Error executing updater binary in zip.
I hope you'll help me.
Did you read the log? If you had, you would have seen the message below:
"INSTALLATION FAILURE: Your device does not have sufficient space available in
the system partition to install this GApps package as currently configured.
You will need to switch to a smaller GApps package or use gapps-config to
reduce the installed size."​
The installer also displayed the message below while it was installing:
Insufficient storage space available in
System partition. You may want to use a
smaller PA GApps package or consider
removing some apps using gapps-config.
See: 'pa_gapps_log.txt'
for complete details and information.​

alex009988

Jun 8, 2011
I took a look at log on my own. And found a line "Your device does not have sufficient space available in
reduce the installed "
Does it mean it's not enough memory on the phone itself or I should clean up sdcard?
Also is there any available smaller version of gapps(of course I saw the top of topic, that it's coming soon)

hlxanthus

Jun 10, 2011
I took a look at log on my own. And found a line "Your device does not have sufficient space available in
reduce the installed "
Does it mean it's not enough memory on the phone itself or I should clean up sdcard?
Also is there any available smaller version of gapps(of course I saw the top of topic, that it's coming soon)
When it comes to ROM+GApps we only are thinking of the /system partition. So the sdcard is not a consideration. Basically are are trying to put 10 gallons of "stuff" in a 5 gallon bucket. You need to find a GApps package that will fit in your remaining /system partition or install a smaller ROM.

hlxanthus

Jun 10, 2011
Reactions: TKruzze

hlxanthus

Jun 10, 2011
Sorry but I cannot find any link for PAGapps on 1st post too.
I can only see "coming soon".
See it now?

3f4b8f67b3a1334323f7cbbc8d52f2ed.jpg

Reactions: TKruzze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed due to op retirement
    Thread Closing Announcement

After spending some time away from XDA, I have decided to take an extended break from providing and maintaining PA GApps. While I am leaving the door open to a possible return, I will be closing down my threads here on XDA at this time. And, although I won't be closing my XDA account, I probably won't be responding to PM's either.

While I had considered a move to Google+, it became apparent that even though I would have more control over things on G+, more work would also be requried to maintain things to the standard I had previously set here on XDA. Clearly, this is not a valid option for me at this time.

I'd like to thank the regular participants of my threads here on XDA. It was your participation and support that kept me motivated the past two years I've provided this free service and it's my interaction with you folks I'll miss most. Best of luck to y'all and perhaps our paths will cross again.