Motorola Xoom 'project' rolling out now

Search This thread

jaekidd1012

Nov 27, 2007
New York, NY
Well dang it, is it too late to sign up??

I think so. I signed up that night of the day all the sites first reported about this uber secret "project" and never received any message or contact of any kind about it. Kudos to Motorola for having this coincide with them moving their feedback/support forums to a new site, further confusing users. SMH...

Anyone else think Motorola only decided to release this update today because they were feeling some pressure after ASUS not only announced today as the day thy were updating their Transformer Prime but made good on their word? In other words, I think they Motorola would have kept us on ice (no pun intended) if it weren't for ASUS' updates today.

Sent from my W¡πg®a¥ using XDA Premium

nooomoto

Sep 22, 2010
Miami, FL
I've been sworn to secrecy by Motorola. So this is all I'll give you...

IMG_20120113_000454.jpg

double1

Nov 13, 2010
I downloaded this app 'voodoo ota root keeper' and wonder if I can use that to receive the ota even though I'm rooted?

double1

Nov 13, 2010
I know that, I just meant that when the ota does roll out to the masses if that app does anything?

PitbulI

Oct 28, 2009
When they're saying out to the masses. What's the timeline for that?

Last edited:

senaca

May 30, 2011
I am soooo excited and cannot hide it....!

We need Mr Anonymous to give us more details about the update....plsssssss

double1

Nov 13, 2010
They said testing through the weekend and if no problems I'm guessing this will be rolling out to the masses next week?

senaca

May 30, 2011
:confused:
Does that mean I could install that zip even though I am not part of the elite club of testers?

rubber guard

Aug 22, 2010
Austin
Im im unlocked, do i have to relock?

and install this by

putting on internal storage>boot into stock recovery>apply update via zip?

thanks in advance solarnz

Top Liked Posts