[CM11] [Kitkang] Maguro Nightly Kangs

Search This thread

maverick_hunter

Aug 19, 2011
Los Angeles
So it looks like Jellybro has gone full JB 4.2.2? :good:

I see the build number is JDQ39, and it only booted when I flashed Trinity's 4.2.2 Alpha 1 kernel. Previous build was a hybrid that only booted with with a 4.2.1 kernel.

maverick_hunter

Aug 19, 2011
Los Angeles
Re: [CM10.1][Jellybro] Maguro Nightly Kangs

I've had this happen on the last few nightlies. Sometimes when I exit an app and come back to my home screen, my Gmail app is highlighted, like so:

v1Q3NQr.jpeg

It goes away I tap elsewhere but just thought I would mention it.

johno168

Dec 16, 2010
Auckland, NZ

I've had this happen on the last few nightlies. Sometimes when I exit an app and come back to my home screen, my Gmail app is highlighted, like so:

It goes away I tap elsewhere but just thought I would mention it.

I've had this too occasionally. Except mines around a folder.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Nushio

Sep 14, 2009
Hey Fitsnugly, here's a feature request:

Megaman or Megaman X as the image from the text noone ever reads on the changelog.

Thanks for the nightlies!

Reactions: Nickamina and oby2

djfoo000

Jan 26, 2010
Is there a way to limit number of lockscreen pages? I'm using the lockscreen in conjunction with the app Lockscreen Policy to disable swiping to activate camera, and would like to disable the ability to have more than one page at the lockscreen. With DashClock (and possibly cLock in the future) there isn't a need to have multiple widgets when info from different sources can be displayed all in one widget.

Not sure if this is the proper channel to suggest this, or Jira. Jira looks too formal to me, so... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Reptilez_DK

floomat

Jul 14, 2010
Hey :) i have a little question, i was able to set the DPI of the navigation bar in cm10-jellybro but it's gone in cm10.1-jellybro... i really loved this option and just want to know if it will come back or not?

arnofor

Aug 16, 2009

There is no more choice between 'normal' 'recovery' or 'bootloader' when I choose restart from the power button in the last nightly (02/19/2013)...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

maverick_hunter

Aug 19, 2011
Los Angeles

There is no more choice between 'normal' 'recovery' or 'bootloader' when I choose restart from the power button in the last nightly (02/19/2013)...

TL;DR, advanced reboot options like recovery and bootloader must now be activated in Settings>Developer Options.

arnofor

Aug 16, 2009

Thanx

geoffcorey

Apr 24, 2010

Hey, will you add back navigation bar height option?
Thanks for the great work anyway :)

Fits said back when 10.1 was just getting out that DPI option would not be added due to it possibly causing too many issues down the line.

But you're free to DL cm source, add the DPI patch (and fix it if it doesn't merge) and compile.

floomat

Jul 14, 2010
Damn...i really really loved this feature because the navbar is just too big in my opinion. Mh i have no idea how to implement it myself and fix it and even compile it... :D

maybe it will come back some day when someone finds a fix for those issues....

geoffcorey

Apr 24, 2010

maybe it will come back some day when someone finds a fix for those issues....
It also goes against cm's design philosophy, so that's why it hasn't been added to official cm builds.

And fits said he won't add it because of potential problems down to road, as well as it breaking the design philosophy. This rom is also kind of a "test bed" for dome of the commits.

maverick_hunter

Aug 19, 2011
Los Angeles

Noticed this today, look at the top right corner of the app drawer where the Play Store shortcut is located.

ZzJw1xB.png

Looks like the shortcut is overlapping a menu button. Tapping it still takes me to the Play Store, though.

This is Trebuchet, in case anyone wonders.

djfoo000

Jan 26, 2010
Superuser (the app) is crap. Just came off a clean install and it is force closing left and right. I hit 'fix root' after fixing GApps and it's clearly not fixed.

Granting root permissions is done on a random basis. For example, I can get the # sign after entering 'su', but the moment I close this session and open another, root permissions is denied. WTF? Some apps are granted root permissions the first time they are launched, but the moment I relaunch them a second time, it takes an aweful long time to proceed, and then it gives up and says root permissions denied.

Worse thing is, SuperSU requires root permissions to be installed properly. With Superuser crashing left and right, I can't even get SuperSU to install it's binaries properly. When Superuser finally gives a prompt to grant root permissions, it promptly FCs, right before I can hit 'allow'. Zzz...

20130224180553.png

Can anyone offer a fix? I heard Koush is rewriting the Superuser app (or something of similar nature), wonder if it will ever replace the Superuser app in CM.

EDIT: added logcat.

Attachments

• superuser-crash.txt
    458 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts