Lost patience with Sony- suck

Search This thread

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
I have too lost patience now. :mad: Can anyone confirm not having issues with FTF 6833 kitkat over 6802? Thinking of doing it now if no major issues.

Some people like it, some don't. So it's better to stay with 4.3 for a while. Not much to be experienced in this KitKat version after all. All those Project Svelte intention is gone when any phone maker starts to add some customization (hence in the end, still over the top memory usage). Maybe it's newer, but 136 of 4.3 is the best for now.

Sent from my C6802 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: manigma

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Well sony? Is this question so hard to answer? Will the c6802 version get the update or not?
Yeah it will, just be patience. Plus like others said around, the C6833 and the C6806 version is the closer relatives of the C6843 (GPe) so it might come that C6833/C6806 is a soak test owner, and then they seems to find some major bugs and halt the C6802 KK release for a while. Myself don't mind staying with 4.3 for a while, before i lose some mirrored icons in the launcher and the one-swipe-toggle-everything (rather than swipe-then-click-tab-then-toggle) statusbar.

cenkaetaya

Dec 24, 2008
Man i wish i could get rid of KitKat

It is sooo annoying. Half the time my phone takes 10-15 seconds to power the screen after pressing the power button on this update.

You are lucky you dont have it.

I have to restart my phone every day or two in order for the issue to go away.

God its so annoying

Man you guys need to relax about the KK update. I know the feeling of wanting it and wanting it now, but seriously, KK isn't even that big of a deal. Not to mention the biggest let down with the KK Xperia update is the fact that there isn't a mod from Sony to bypass the stupid SDCard read write crap that is now in KK. Stay on 4.3, you'll be happy you did.

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden
Yeah 4.3 is way more stable and has better standby time. After 2 factory resets the issues are still there. I have no idea how Sony can let through such obvious bugs in their firmware. I found several in just hours. After 8 Android phones I've never come across such buggy software as this.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Yeah 4.3 is way more stable and has better standby time. After 2 factory resets the issues are still there. I have no idea how Sony can let through such obvious bugs in their firmware. I found several in just hours. After 8 Android phones I've never come across such buggy software as this.

That's a bit strange, i'm fine with the KitKat on C6802. Yeah some issue here and there, but overall it's a stable one. Battery life is similar (or even better than) with 4.3, Bluetooth connection stabilized, so imho it's a good ROM, but not the best, still need some bugfix. Maybe some stuttering because of the more aggressive governor.

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden
That's a bit strange, i'm fine with the KitKat on C6802. Yeah some issue here and there, but overall it's a stable one. Battery life is similar (or even better than) with 4.3, Bluetooth connection stabilized, so imho it's a good ROM, but not the best, still need some bugfix. Maybe some stuttering because of the more aggressive governor.

The Sony live wallpaper causes stuttering. Change it and all is smooth. For me at least.

My issues are random reboots and sounds starting to come out of the earspeaker instead so I don't hear them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah u should relax man. I used to use nexus 7 FHD and dont have any big impression with KitKat. Some apps I am using dont work well on KitKat like JB. So why u want to update to KitKat with crash apps and no root?
    I have too lost patience now. :mad: Can anyone confirm not having issues with FTF 6833 kitkat over 6802? Thinking of doing it now if no major issues.

Some people like it, some don't. So it's better to stay with 4.3 for a while. Not much to be experienced in this KitKat version after all. All those Project Svelte intention is gone when any phone maker starts to add some customization (hence in the end, still over the top memory usage). Maybe it's newer, but 136 of 4.3 is the best for now.

Sent from my C6802 using xda app-developers app