PHONE: I9100GXXKL4
CSC: I9100GXEFLB1

About:

Model Number: GT-i9100G
Android Version: 2.3.6
Baseband version: i9100GXXKL4
Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7 dpi@DELL162 #2
Build number: GINGERBREAD.XXLB1

I need to know waht is the mean of all these... KERNEL, Build Number , GXXKL4.

The only thing i know is the android is 2.3.6 version. Now suppose i have this flash file:

I9100XWLPD Download
Base Firmware: I9100XWLPD (4.0.3)
Region Nordic Countries
Carrier: UNBRANDED
Build Date: 8th May 2012
Modem: XXLPW
CSC: I9100NEELP4
Change List: 524746
CF-Root v5.4 LPD: Download
Separate Kernel: Download (.TAR)
Separate Modem: Download (.TAR)

Can i flash that to my phone or i need a FULL flash file that is PHONE + PDA + CSC??

indresh88

Nov 11, 2008
Ahmedabad
please read in wiki and sticky guides thread....you will got all information you required.....

you cannot flash i9100 firmware into i9100g version..

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
Yeah well, we all need an explanation why people like you think its logical to post crap like this in a forum that is full of roms/other dev and is obviously specifically for releases and reference and not n00b questions?

We would also like an explanation of why you decided to post this in here instead of the dedicated QUESTIONS forum?

Reactions: norpan111

zakiyy

Dec 1, 2008
Yeah well, we all need an explanation why people like you think its logical to post crap like this in a forum that is full of roms/other dev and is obviously specifically for releases and reference and not n00b questions?

We would also like an explanation of why you decided to post this in here instead of the dedicated QUESTIONS forum?

stupid fool! this thread should be post at general section!

YOU are the most STUPID one to haVE reply then. If you find it SOO stupid you shouldnt have ANSWER it !!

There is a language call POLITE if you dont know then u BETTER suck other thing rater than reply STUPID question !!

M

m.kochan10

No it's not the same.
You wrote in Galaxy s2 i9100, while he gave you link to i9100G section (where you have a sticky Q/A on the top http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1585413)

I know that many people here are impolite, and it's shame. But it doesn't change the fact that you acted ignorant by opening this thread in wrong section, asking noob questions that have been answered several times before. Don't expect anybody do your homework for you.

Last edited:

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
YOU are the most STUPID one to haVE reply then. If you find it SOO stupid you shouldnt have ANSWER it !!

There is a language call POLITE if you dont know then u BETTER suck other thing rater than reply STUPID question !!

It makes us stupid because we pointed out why you was stupid?!? ...hmm yeah that makes sense. Or could it be simply you are now trying to take the attention away from your stupidity and blame others?

If you want/need proper replies have the common sense to not post questions about what has already been answered, stop been lazy and use search and if you do need top create a topic, do it in the right place instead of polluting the development areas with crap.

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
Moved to Q&A...

...and just for the record, once one person has pointed out that a thread is in the wrong section, anyone else doing so is essentially spamming and needlessly bumping the thread.

Just report it and move on please.

Reactions: LithiumTheory

LithiumTheory

Mar 8, 2012
The ROM that you mentioned is designed for the 19100 not the 19100G so it won't work. I'm not going to explain what a baseband, kernel and build are but I did stumble upon a really good website for finding stuff like that... I think they call it "Google" (something like that). You should definitely check it out some time. If you're not willing to research and explore for yourself, then this isn't the forum for you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I need an explanation why did you post in the wrong place?
    wrong section mate..you should be here ask here http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1550

Moved to Q&A...

...and just for the record, once one person has pointed out that a thread is in the wrong section, anyone else doing so is essentially spamming and needlessly bumping the thread.

Just report it and move on please.