Mortem Tuam's FREE Wallpapers

Search This thread

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
Someone is obsessed... :D

I wonder what Mortem Tuam's wife says when she sees him working on these kinds of pictures! :p

LMAO

She has made a comment about the boobie watcher ones..:D

I made that one of the girl and the Audi when she wasn't home :eek: I would have my a$$$ on a fork if she saw those....LOL

but I will hook you up boobiewatcher....I can always use the "he's donating to me" line

helps justify it ;)

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
More HAL variations

HAL9000DownloadMode3-1.png

HAL9000DownloadMode2-1.png

HAL9000DownloadMode.png

HAL9000Android3.png

HAL9000Android2.png

HAL9000Android.png

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
Can you boobie watcher this up my man! lol
I dont think its the right size, but thats the only one I could find, didnt know if you could re-size it or not......if not its cool!

Still got a donation coming your way on Friday as well!

I cannot put this on my phone because I want to live....LOL....so tell me how it works out for you :)
BW.png

Last edited:

iRide113

Oct 31, 2010
Paso Robles, California
Three something in the morning and can't sleep so I thought I would take a shot at making a background... :cool:

12645lv.jpg

2hh0ihj.jpg

2wbyt1d.jpg

Nothing good by any means compared to Mortem Tuam, but none the less a wallpaper... :rolleyes:

I attached the psd is you wanna play with it. Go ahead and remove my name on it if you want too make it your own. ;)

PSD File.

Last edited:

Mortem Tuam

Feb 1, 2011
Chicago
mortemtuam.weebly.com
Three something in the morning and can't sleep so I thought I would take a shot at making a background... :cool:

12645lv.jpg

2hh0ihj.jpg

2wbyt1d.jpg

Nothing good by any means compared to Mortem Tuam, but none the less a wallpaper... :rolleyes:

I attached the psd is you wanna play with it. Go ahead and remove my name on it if you want too make it your own. ;)

PSD File.

between you and 3 of 9 I am gonna be put out of business :eek:

Top Liked Posts