[STICKY] Feature Requests and Bugs List - READ RULES - No direct posts here.

Search This thread

KodloN

May 16, 2014
TS container vs. HW acceleration

Please modify MXPlayer behavior so that it will decide whether (or not) to use HW acceleration the same way as it does in case of MKV container.
Short problem description:
MKV file playback is smooth on my Acer Iconia A1 810, because the HW acceleration is used in MXPlayer for video track (AC3 audio is decoded by SW custom codec).
TS file has the same video track (PAL 1080i) and audio track (AC3) as the MKV file above, but the HW acceleration is not used.
In fact, the MKV file is repacked version of the original TS file (using mkvmerge).
Please see the details in thread "[Feature Request] .ts file is not HW-accelerated but repacked to MKV is"
Thank you in advance!

jackleung

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 10, 2005
USA
AVRCP bluetooth metadata

Hi, I made a feature request on January but got ignored (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!s...avrcp/mx-videoplayer/6DZi_O3O9Vw/G-SX_Luc0uwJ). And seems like there is another user requesting the same thing (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mx-videoplayer/3JVFC214-Ds).

Basically, there are song titles, artist, and album info inside the mp3/mp4 files and those info can be display on AVRCP devices like many car audio systems, and bluetooth headset like Sony MW-600. I have no problem in getting those infos displayed on my AVRCP devices by Poweramp (even mp4 video file). But this feature is missing for MX Player, I wonder if this could be added to the future feature list. Thanks.

adome5

Oct 22, 2011
do you have hebrew support?
maybe you can have a beta tester plan on google play option Instead of the web site and download all how long the new version (and there is no way to know about these updates but just pop in a while)?

CDB-Man

May 29, 2013
do you have hebrew support?
maybe you can have a beta tester plan on google play option Instead of the web site and download all how long the new version (and there is no way to know about these updates but just pop in a while)?

Hebrew support exists, though I remember there being some punctuation issue the developer was working on. See this thread from the old forum: https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mx-videoplayer/zrv4wIA0tE0/discussion

If you want, you could start a new thread to discuss further Hebrew support issues, and reference some of the threads from the old forum in the first post.

In terms of beta testing, I think @bleu8888 is working on using Google+/Play store beta at some point... not sure where he's at with that right now! :p

adome5

Oct 22, 2011
i seet it and wish the problem on hebrew will be finish soon,also it can have hebrew translation?
hope that will be the test on google play soon @bleu8888-thanks for your working.

adome5

Oct 22, 2011
want to ask ,what me "neon" and what diffrent between the 2 versions- the free and pro and neon of them?
thanks.

adome5

Oct 22, 2011
1.The problem with google play beta program solve now abd can get link plz?
2.its write to me "the app doesnt buy on google play" some eror message that i dont know about hear and i can't use on it,he think that i dont buy It from google play.
thank you

CDB-Man

May 29, 2013
1.The problem with google play beta program solve now abd can get link plz?
2.its write to me "the app doesnt buy on google play" some eror message that i dont know about hear and i can't use on it,he think that i dont buy It from google play.
thank you
Uuuhhhh, not sure what your question is, but if you have an app-purchase issue, you should start a new thread with details of your problem.

Top Liked Posts