4.4 hotspotmod?

Search This thread

onemanruler

Oct 3, 2012
wondering how i could get the builtin hotspot mod to work for the 4.4 update. not a great programmer but am wondering what bit was changed in mj4.

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
i could really use the hot spot mod..I thought i read that someone got it done a while back.But ive yet to find it searching through the different threads..I though Josh got it working

onemanruler

Oct 3, 2012
i could really use the hot spot mod..I thought i read that someone got it done a while back.But ive yet to find it searching through the different threads..I though Josh got it working

I was doing the same thing and read a little bit about someone getting it to go but causing problems for mms. i believe it was deodex* only so far the mod is for.

So far Wifi Tether Router is working 100%. Anyone wanting wifi tether ability without paying $10 for all the other tether apps should but this $2 app instead works perfect.

i have bought wifi pda net in the past but it has never really supported the wifi part its always been usb tether. the price for this app was perfect for me to try it out so thought id vouch for its use on 4.4 kitkat update.

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
I was doing the same thing and read a little bit about someone getting it to go but causing problems for mms. i believe it was deodex* only so far the mod is for.

So far Wifi Tether Router is working 100%. Anyone wanting wifi tether ability without paying $10 for all the other tether apps should but this $2 app instead works perfect.

i have bought wifi pda net in the past but it has never really supported the wifi part its always been usb tether. the price for this app was perfect for me to try it out so thought id vouch for its use on 4.4 kitkat update.

but does it tether 4G?

Reactions: Epix4G

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would like to know. I'm using wifi tether router to get tethering to work now.
    I just used default settings.

but does it tether 4G?
    but does it tether 4G?

Yes it tethers 4G fine

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2