[Q] Suggest me stable coustom ROM for I9082 please.

Search This thread

prawin16

Dec 2, 2012
Can anyone please suggest me good custom ROM for our galaxy grand. I gave a try with few ROM from this forum but am not much aware of few technical terms go i were not able to justify the stable ROM. Right now am using with dual sim on Cosmic Rom since this is their first try so there were some bugs its seems so am looking for a stable ROM. My usage is won't be to extreme but will have 5 to 8 background running apps so am looking for a light and smooth ROM which will give a performance without any lag, also with battery efficiency. Also am with Limited Bandwidth and i were not able to give try with several ROM so hope you guys will help me. Plz suggest me a stable ROM.

Even if it is Single Sim supported ROM also am happy with that. Looking for Kitkat version if possible.

Apologize if the question is already raised in the forum and i missed it to read.Thanks in advance.

Yezz007

Jan 14, 2014
Tangerang
I prefer official Resurrection Remix ROM v5.0.6
It is stable and has a lot of features but only one SIM.

Sent from my GT-I9082 running Resurrection Remix 5.0.6

Reactions: prawin16

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Can anyone please suggest me good custom ROM for our galaxy grand. I gave a try with few ROM from this forum but am not much aware of few technical terms go i were not able to justify the stable ROM. Right now am using with dual sim on Cosmic Rom since this is their first try so there were some bugs its seems so am looking for a stable ROM. My usage is won't be to extreme but will have 5 to 8 background running apps so am looking for a light and smooth ROM which will give a performance without any lag, also with battery efficiency. Also am with Limited Bandwidth and i were not able to give try with several ROM so hope you guys will help me. Plz suggest me a stable ROM.

Even if it is Single Sim supported ROM also am happy with that. Looking for Kitkat version if possible.

Apologize if the question is already raised in the forum and i missed it to read.Thanks in advance.

If U wan dual sim functionality u can use pawitp CM11.0 Rom it has good feature but dual sim functionality is Experimental...:D There is no Rom which has no bugs...some small bugs will be there;)

leandrocn

Nov 3, 2010
If U wan dual sim functionality u can use pawitp CM11.0 Rom it has good feature but dual sim functionality is Experimental...:D There is no Rom which has no bugs...some small bugs will be there;)

I´m using pawitp CM11.0 ROM since the launch on march-09 and is very reliable and stable. Few bugs, but nothing worse than other Roms I tested.
You should give it a try.

hemant4409

Sep 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Best Custom Rom for Galaxy Grand Duos I9082

Best Custom ROM for I9082 Galaxy Grand is Xperia Flavored Gennext Rom, Fastest and Most Stable 4.2.2 based ROM. I have tries almost all ROM among which this is best, which have "move to sd" feature due to 4.2.2 JB.
Just give it try , it will not disappoint you.

Hemant

thepain20

Mar 25, 2013
Kolkata
Its good to have custom rom and i do owe a lot of respect for the developers for making so many customer roms for our Grand.
However, I prefer Stock Rom with modification such as Disabling Bloatware, changing DPI, Using alternate launcher, customization with Xposed etc.
On Stock Rom I get Antutu score of 11,000+ and device is working smoothly even on NB1 Firmware.
So instead of looking for more customer roms, with few bugs, use stock rom with customization.

jackeagle

Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Its good to have custom rom and i do owe a lot of respect for the developers for making so many customer roms for our Grand.
However, I prefer Stock Rom with modification such as Disabling Bloatware, changing DPI, Using alternate launcher, customization with Xposed etc.
On Stock Rom I get Antutu score of 11,000+ and device is working smoothly even on NB1 Firmware.
So instead of looking for more customer roms, with few bugs, use stock rom with customization.

+1

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Rahul111

Dec 8, 2013

I think cm11 is best choice amongs all custom roms.. Its have dual sim and kitkat rom.. And nice battery life And if u reduce ur cpu max 800mhz its work perfectly and double ur battery backup..

prawin16

Dec 2, 2012
Thanks every one for the suggestion.

Thanks every one for the suggestion... Right now settled with Rom Resurrection Remix and C.M 11.. Like both the Rom but still couldn't comprmise with which one to choose among this 2:p-crossed::p:confused::cool:

jackeagle

Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Thanks every one for the suggestion... Right now settled with Rom Resurrection Remix and C.M 11.. Like both the Rom but still couldn't comprmise with which one to choose among this 2:p-crossed::p:confused::cool:

Resurrection Rom Is Best in terms of features..lots of features are given. .:D:D
Dual sim CM11 is best...:D:D

charantej47

Nov 6, 2014
Can you please give the link of cm11 stable rom for i9082

Because I have downloaded and used it there is one bug about proximity sensor that's why iam asking you about the stable one

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I prefer official Resurrection Remix ROM v5.0.6
    It is stable and has a lot of features but only one SIM.

Sent from my GT-I9082 running Resurrection Remix 5.0.6

Try PROBÀM AOSB BUILD 9.. quite stable!

I´m using pawitp CM11.0 ROM since the launch on march-09 and is very reliable and stable. Few bugs, but nothing worse than other Roms I tested.
    You should give it a try.