[STOCK][FIRMWARE][GB] Sony Xperia Go 6.0.B.3.184.ftf UA, RUS

Search This thread

wbgenetic

Oct 5, 2009
hey there - is this the latest GB release ?

I updated to ICS but phone seems laggy and camera is extremely slow - which makes me want to downgrade but I want to downgrade to the latest GB.

Thanks

bkh_0538

Oct 18, 2007
Kyoto-Japan
Hello! What your current firmware?
This is tutorial how to create an FTF file for Flashtool! - http://mytechencounters.wordpress.c...eate-an-ftf-file-of-your-xperia-ics-firmware/ If you create yours - share this with me please...:D

Hi Mike,

Sorry for my late reply since I am a bit busy.
I am currently in 2.3.7 GB. And I want to make the ftf file of my 2.3.7 GB before I tried other firmware. I wonder is it possible to make the ftf from the current firmware on the phone? By the tutorial, it will make the ftf for the ICS fron the current GB update through SEUS, right? But I want to update the current one in the phone.

Thanks.

DJ_Mike_Jams

Jun 11, 2012
Hi Mike,

Sorry for my late reply since I am a bit busy.
I am currently in 2.3.7 GB. And I want to make the ftf file of my 2.3.7 GB before I tried other firmware. I wonder is it possible to make the ftf from the current firmware on the phone? By the tutorial, it will make the ftf for the ICS fron the current GB update through SEUS, right? But I want to update the current one in the phone.

Thanks.

You have update gingerbred by SEUS? And What is build number of your current firmware, 6.0.B.3.184?

Top Liked Posts