What's the best launcher?

Search This thread

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
Hi, I am the moderator for the ChaCha. I received a report for warez. There is no warez posted, and I see no edited posts.

I see a user suggested 4shared (which was reported). He never said adw "EX" which is the paid app, he said adw, which is free. 4shared hosts all kinds of things, free and paid. XDA is not against 4shared, or getting free apps from there, but then honestly just use the market.

Now, if it WAS suggested to go get free, but actually pirated paid apps, XDA is against that. It doesn't support developers, and it's just plain wrong. Also, most apps are cheap.

So please, let's not suggest users to go find pirated apps, I've heard some BAD horror stories about devs adding code that check the files signature/license, and have said apps wipe your sdcard or other things if it's pirated. And again, it's bad to support piracy.

If anyone here has an issue with what I said please PM me.

bassjam

Mar 4, 2008
Nantes
My home with adw launcher ex

You can buy it, it is not so expensive
Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using XDA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337891517726.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337891517726.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 312

abc_x3

Jun 13, 2012
Ha Noi
AW Laucher

1 vote for AW Laucher
I dont like Go Laucher UI, i want the icons expand as wide as possible for user to touch it easily.
Wit Go Laucher and Original Sense u can creat Folder like IOS, but in AW Laucher u only can create categories called Catalog.

1 more vote for Trebuchet on CM9. i've been in experience on it. It's amazing!

Last edited:

gilangrk

Apr 18, 2012
Yogyakarta
Try an APEX Launcher..
You can get a dock like tablet..

Sent from my HTC Chacha A810 using XDA Premium HD app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351787265989.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1351787265989.png
    224 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: Alex C.

kesongpinoy

Jan 15, 2012
I've recently reverted to stock rom. ADW just got updated and it's full of new features that can match apex and nova (but not all). Plus you can still use it on gingerbread too

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Adw ex is the best ...download for free at 4shared.com

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium
    Tut tut, support the developer and buy it. I bought it when it was the 10p sale lol :)
    Adw ex is the best ...download for free at 4shared.com

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

At the same time XDA has a rule regarding piracy so I'd modify the message honestly.
    Hi, I am the moderator for the ChaCha. I received a report for warez. There is no warez posted, and I see no edited posts.

I see a user suggested 4shared (which was reported). He never said adw "EX" which is the paid app, he said adw, which is free. 4shared hosts all kinds of things, free and paid. XDA is not against 4shared, or getting free apps from there, but then honestly just use the market.

Now, if it WAS suggested to go get free, but actually pirated paid apps, XDA is against that. It doesn't support developers, and it's just plain wrong. Also, most apps are cheap.

So please, let's not suggest users to go find pirated apps, I've heard some BAD horror stories about devs adding code that check the files signature/license, and have said apps wipe your sdcard or other things if it's pirated. And again, it's bad to support piracy.

If anyone here has an issue with what I said please PM me.
    It's laggy if you have SuperOSR/CM7 because the proc speed is set to 600 Mhz by default on these two ROMs.

What you need to to do is go to Settings ->CyanogenMod Settings -> Peformance -> CPU Settings -> Max CPU frequency: 800 Mhz

That should fix all laggy issues you are seeing.
    Good tip upping cpu- canes the battery life tho, just tried it today overall I like the speed but if I was a long time from charger could be bad!

sent usin' tapatalk innit.

The stock ROM has 800 set by default, that's why battery drains so fast.