[Splash Screens] for HTC Thunderbolt

Search This thread

c_live_lee

It is way too quiet over here!

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Yeah, it is. I don't count how many downloads I get so, I can't be sure but, I'm thinking the Thunderbolt community may be starting to die down a little. Threads seem to be slowly winding down everywhere I look. It getting closer Es to time to move on. Not sure what though. I tend to be an HTC guy so, I'll probably see what they come out with next.

derrickblogs

Mar 8, 2012
Philadelphia
Installation

I have tried to figure out how to install this I downloaded the Ron Paul Jedi, but this stuff is a little tough for me, I use to have someone I was working with but I am guessing he's to busy for me, but I am looking to install the Splash page, it says installation aborted, you guys should consider posting some better instructions in installations for Thunderbolt HTC, Cricket even the download button that sets up for Verizon Phones when you get this, it's a real head ache for me sense, I had someone helping me with this stuff but seems like people come and go in my life so I am looking for the instructions I will do it my self.

Reactions: c_live_lee

c_live_lee

I have tried to figure out how to install this I downloaded the Ron Paul Jedi, but this stuff is a little tough for me, I use to have someone I was working with but I am guessing he's to busy for me, but I am looking to install the Splash page, it says installation aborted, you guys should consider posting some better instructions in installations for Thunderbolt HTC, Cricket even the download button that sets up for Verizon Phones when you get this, it's a real head ache for me sense, I had someone helping me with this stuff but seems like people come and go in my life so I am looking for the instructions I will do it my self.

I gave you a thanks for your good taste in candidates. :)

Rename the file to "PG05IMG.zip" which in this case, simply means to erase all but that in the name.

Move the file to the ROOT of your SD card. This means the file is sitting directly on the sd card, rather than contained within a folder.

Reboot your phone into hboot/bootloader. If your rom offers no option for this, power the phone off. Once completely off, hold the volume button in the down position while holding the power button. This should boot you into hboot. Select bootloader when it let's you.

It should take over at this point and ask if you want to update. Press volume up for yes.

Reboot and, voila! It's there.

By the way, just for the record, this thread was never intended to be a tutorial. Good luck man.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

c_live_lee

These are some very nice splash screens! Good job man! Are those pics blurred when you flas them as well?? lol And OMG that AX7 in black and red would look soooo sick! Im taking a few, thanks dood!

Thanks a lot! And no, they are only blurred for display purposes. The actual splash screens will be in all their glory. :) I keep meaning to add some colors to the A7X screen but, always forget. Maybe I'll work on a black and red for you this weekend, if time allows. If not, I'll do my best to get to it for you asap.

Also, you may want to check this thread on infectedrom[dot]com. There is a larger selection there.

c_live_lee

It is way too quiet over here!

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Wow! Just noticed your post man! Sorry about that1 lol Yeah, I don't know what's up with that. My infectedrom thread gets more action than this one. Over there, we're seeing a new wave of Thunderbolt users so, I know they're out there. I'm guessing the new generation is taking advantage of better device pricing. But anyway, one would think xda would be seeing the same action. Who knows though?

odmejia

Thanks a lot! And no, they are only blurred for display purposes. The actual splash screens will be in all their glory. :) I keep meaning to add some colors to the A7X screen but, always forget. Maybe I'll work on a black and red for you this weekend, if time allows. If not, I'll do my best to get to it for you asap.

Also, you may want to check this thread on infectedrom[dot]com. There is a larger selection there.

Haha I just noticed I misspelled A7X! And that's awesome! I wouldn't mind looking at one of those fine models as my phone boots :) haha and thanks! I will be checking the infected forums as well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA

Reactions: c_live_lee

watt9493

Dec 27, 2010
Croydon, PA
hey lee, would you mind making me a flyers splash? possibly with a girl in it? im giving you lots of room to work with here, so get creative :) please and thanks!

c_live_lee

A couple of requests added. I wanted to use a Flyers Ice Girl for the pic, or at least a girl who was sporting the logo but, I found very few, of high enough quality, so I had to create something out of thin air. Hope it gets the job done for you. I loves me some Elisha Cuthbert! :p

Edit: And I may come up with something better for you soon, Watt, so keep an eye open here.

Last edited:
Reactions: watt9493

c_live_lee

Well, ladies and gents, I wanted to say I'm sorry for dropping off the radar on ya like that. I've had many things going on in the real world lately. One of the more relevant, as well as the most recent, things to happen is that I just got myself a RAZR MAXX. Of course this means I won't be doing much of anything with our beloved red-headed step child on 'roids, the Thunderbolt, any longer. I still feel as though I'm an HTC guy at heart, assuming Moto doesn't assimilate me with this sweet piece of hardware. So maybe I'll be back around one of these days. I've learned a lot this past year and I owe much of it to a few members of the T-bolt Synergy/Eternity crowd and I thank you all for that. Maybe I'll see a few of you in the MAXX forum and, maybe I'll see some of you when I get my next HTC. I do hope to see you though. And by the way, Virus, I'm gonna need you to make an E"Blur"nity ROM for me so, if you can get on that right away, I'd appreciate it! ;)

Reactions: Kfunk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CAUTION: NSFW!!

I know many of these are inspired by Eternity ROM but they all should work on any Thunderbolt running any ROM.

I'll post screens as I can and, if you like any of them, grab them. If you do like any of my work and should decide to use it, PLEASE hit the THANKS BUTTON! If you're feeling particularly generous, I do now have a "Donate to Me" button above my avatar to the left and, I will happily accept donations in any amount you see fit - from spare change all the way up to your entire trust fund. No amount is inappropriate. :)

It should be noted that I have no problem at all if someone makes a request but, due to an odd work schedule, I can't make any promises about when they will be made. I should also point out that any work request by a donor will take priority over others, for obvious reasons.

Ok, I have these all set up to where all you need to do is erase all of the name aside from "PG05IMG.zip", place them on the root of your SD card and, flash them in HBoot.

If, for whatever reason, something less than positive happens to your phone while doing this, it's your fault, not mine. The instructions are simple and easy to follow. I also test these on my own device before posting so, it's probably either a coincidence or something YOU did to screw it up! ;)

Download - Click the Pic!

Portrait Style

NOTE:
    Some display images within this thread may have areas which appear to be censored in some way. Those are NOT censored in the downloaded product.​
    Nice!!!!

+10char