Stock Fashable Recovery To Exit CWM Recovery Loop

IS This Usefull Or Not ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
May 28, 2013
Hyderabad
Hi
my gionee e3 stays at recovery mode even after successfully flashing the rom.
followed your method bu downloading it but no use please help.

hi sir,

could you please explain me how exactly do i get off this thing
my phone i8552 samsung is struk on cmw-based recovery v 6.0.3.6

i wanted to root my mobile..but after doing some terrible things ....i am struk at this point....

please help me out if this .....my mobile does even go into odin mode

chintu112

Nov 23, 2014
nice

it is nice though once my cwm looped and i was unable to restore data then i re-flashed cwm and it worked properly.

shiva88

Oct 29, 2015
Thanks a ton

Just flash it using cwm. Go to install zip. Then reboot you will be in stock recovery. Then reboot again. Your phone will be fixed. Just make sure that u flashed supersu already so that yu can just reinstall cwm using terminal emulator.

could you tell me what do you mean by - u can just reinstall cwm using terminal emulator. plz explain how to do this.

thanks.......

Jan 20, 2016
Bro Will it work as my brother flashed the image of cwm recovery which he extracted from tar file he directly flashed it through rashr flash tool and forgot use terminal emulator and Now he hás cwm 6.0.4.5 and when reboot again and again tô recovery Will this solution work i flashed a rom also but came back tô recovery mode he hás grand quattro plz bro u can help

Sent from my SM-G920F using XDA-Developers mobile app

chose9

Jan 3, 2016
After flash this recovery, phone just stuck on the Galaxy Grand Quattro logo, and when i try to install another recovery with odin, stuck with this log (my english is very bad, sorry about this) :
<OSM> recovery.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..

gandanimal

Aug 22, 2016
i flashed it using cwm and now i can-t even turn it on -.- the samsung logo appears for a few seconds but only if i pull the batterry and put it back on, and that's it... my phone is a galaxy core gt-i8626

Dec 22, 2016
some times person stuck in cwm recovery loop and cant exit and there is only one way and it is flash stock recovery

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ya i knw you can flash it via odin

but sometimes you are away from home and dont have laptop or pc or your pc do not recognized your device do to some technical fault that time this file help you lots

thanxs to :- @theguynamedjake for his suggestion to make this files

thanxs to :- @ankur850 for his flashble cwm.zip

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>download file from attachment<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

thank you soo much!!

Reactions: saleh98

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some Times Person Stuck in cwm Recovery Loop And Cant Exit And There is Only One Way And It is Flash Stock Recovery

Ya i Knw You Can Flash IT via ODIN

But Sometimes You Are Away From Home And Dont Have Laptop Or PC OR Your PC Do Not Recognized Your Device Do To Some Technical Fault That Time This File Help You Lots

Thanxs To :- @theguynamedjake for his suggestion to make this files

Thanxs To :- @ankur850 for his flashble cwm.zip

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DOWNLOAD FILE FROM ATTACHMENT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    just need to do flash through in cwm.. ? it will solve ah?

yups !! try it if u have issue via cwm
    just need to do flash through in cwm.. ? it will solve ah?
    Ok
    Many guys on community that i follow ask about this. I'll post reference on my site
    Tks Bro
    How to flash via odin!? This is a zip file!! Plz help!!:(

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using XDA Labs