[UX BETA3] System Dump and Stock Original rom ZPG5 {21 july 2016}

Search This thread

codybank_789

Dec 16, 2011
If you have permissions problems, u can try disabling all ticks in "Apps that can appear on top" in Settings, then restart, then give all apps permissions, and re-enable "Apps that can appear on top" again afterward. I tried this and it works nicely :).

Reactions: ksr007

ksr007

Apr 26, 2011
Hanoi

Bugs :
-Get a message when launch a new app saying you need to enable app overlay but you can not anable or disable it.
How to solved problem : Go to Setting > Notification > Advanced > tap to three dots on top coner of right side > Show system apps > Find " Samsung keyboard " > Turn off all these lines > Reboot . Now you can give permission for all apps .
I have tried again and this way running good .
Need to reboot your device after turned off all notification of Samsung keyboard .

Anybody have issue with apps not auto starting....you have to open apps like whatsapp to get notifications.....tried reflashing multiple times..not using greenify or any other app to freeze...once you open app you will keep getting notifications until you restart phone again..after restart you have to open app to get notification

Sent from my SM-N920S using XDA-Developers mobile app

nishanta2006

Nov 22, 2010
Bugs :
-Get a message when launch a new app saying you need to enable app overlay but you can not anable or disable it.

I have tried again and this way running good .
Need to reboot your device after turned off all notification of Samsung keyboard .

This works temporarily. After a few minutes the issue returns. Did you check after a few minutes? Try changing permission of a Gmail or some other app and the screen overlay dialog box reappears, at least in my case.

maurizio de maio

Feb 10, 2015
Anybody have issue with apps not auto starting....you have to open apps like whatsapp to get notifications.....tried reflashing multiple times..not using greenify or any other app to freeze...once you open app you will keep getting notifications until you restart phone again..after restart you have to open app to get notification

Sent from my SM-N920S using XDA-Developers mobile app
you must go in smart manager in ram section, auto run apps, on top right "optimize delay" and select "do not optimize", than, tick the apps that you would that auto starts.. ;)
and then maybe you must reboot.. not sure of this but will not hurt

Last edited:

nishanta2006

Nov 22, 2010
turn on or off notification for Keyboard again then reboot .

I have completely removed samsung keyboard using titanium. Seems to be working fine now so far. If the problem does not occur again then it could be related to sammy keyboard.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Request to @ksr007, can you bring google now on tap to the rom?

cougar11

Sep 26, 2010
No Voice on calls with N920T still present? Tried some fixes but stays stuck in splash screen. Thanks in Advanced!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: maurizio de maio

ksr007

Apr 26, 2011
Hanoi
Closed Thread and stop supporting + developer for this project . In the future, i will releas update for Devs only if we have a new OTA UX beta .
PS: Moderator forum pleas locked this thread for me, thanks !

TEKHD

Inactive Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Scout
Closed Thread and stop supporting + developer for this project . In the future, i will releas update for Devs only if we have a new OTA UX beta .
PS: Moderator forum pleas locked this thread for me, thanks !

Thread Closed per OP Request... & Special Thanks to the VN-Team for this amazing release...

and... reopened...

Last edited:

Mikekelso421

This was running perfectly for my use but unfortunately I have the tmobile variant and the voice calling audio is broken. I wish there was a way around it so I could run this rom again. It was so nice.... SO nice.... thank you for the taste of the future.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

tazzysingh1731

Feb 22, 2015
winnipeg
This was running perfectly for my use but unfortunately I have the tmobile variant and the voice calling audio is broken. I wish there was a way around it so I could run this rom again. It was so nice.... SO nice.... thank you for the taste of the future.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
It wont be soon mate,unless Samsung release kernel source or official ux for our variants .use other phone for calling like an iphone or something hhaah

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Reactions: nambavuong

Top Liked Posts