Samsung Galaxy S5 Survives Two Story Drop Test!

Search This thread

Nxxx

Dec 20, 2011
Hey everyone this is pretty crazy. We just dropped the Galaxy S5 off a two story building and it actually survived. Sure the screen is shattered but it still works which is unbelievable. I love the M8's aluminum design to death, but there's no way it would've made it past this.

I'm going to be honest, Samsung has done a good job with the build of the Galaxy S5.

boodies

Mar 3, 2010
Wow, it landed right on it's face too. I mean with all those other tests, this phone is crazy

Br4nd3n

Sep 20, 2013
Impressive, but why...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gido87

Sep 11, 2012
As a Construction worker that will happend really fast

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone this is pretty crazy. We just dropped the Galaxy S5 off a two story building and it actually survived. Sure the screen is shattered but it still works which is unbelievable. I love the M8's aluminum design to death, but there's no way it would've made it past this.

I'm going to be honest, Samsung has done a good job with the build of the Galaxy S5.
    Good job too, because this is the first thing I intend to do when my S5 is delivered today.
    Id like to see a water test with the screen shattered...

This is one of the only water tests I have seen with a broken screen. Now its not exactly a regular test since it is quite extreme.
    http://youtu.be/aKUz6xLcwZw

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk