[Theme] Honeycomb Theme!

Search This thread

hernan078

Oct 26, 2010
Since the Honeycomb image was release I wanted a Honeycomb theme, something that utilize that android bee icon that look awesome. Todays searching in the internet i found that the Honeycomb "awesome" watch was in the market, so I started the theme. I customize the icons with that blueish tint, i just change the color of the icons i use most often but if you need more icons I can do it, just ask me ;-)!

[the wallpaper im using i will change it soon to the default honeycomb wallpaper]

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited:

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Since the Honeycomb image was release I wanted a Honeycomb theme, something that utilize that android bee icon that look awesome. Todays searching in the internet i found that the Honeycomb "awesome" watch was in the market, so I started the theme. I customize the icons with that blueish tint, i just change the color of the icons i use most often but if you need more icons I can do it, just ask me ;-)!

[the wallpaper im using i will change it soon to the default honeycomb wallpaper]

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

I just got the icons and did the rocker. What rom are you on
snap20110130_233936.png

rabi347

Oct 8, 2010
Theme not installing

I am on Paragon 4.0. Tried to install the theme but it says :

"finding update package...
opening update package...
installing update..."

then nothing happens. Any suggestions please!!

hernan078

Oct 26, 2010
this is not a theme it just the icons and a wallpaper, you dont flash it! Sorry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App

hernan078

Oct 26, 2010
no need to be so harsh, at least he took the time to put it together..if you don't like it, just don't dl it.
anyways~
I like it alot, would be rly cool if we could have those screen transitions from honeycomb with the glow look to it

Im so excited for tomorrow, when we will see how honeycomb will look like!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts