Galaxy Nexus now $399 No Contract

Search This thread

mackpbj

May 18, 2011
The Galaxy Nexus is really cheap without a contract. Do you think is a way to clear out Galaxy Nexus-es before the Galaxy S3 comes out?

Also what do you think about getting a Galaxy Nexus vs HTC ONE X? I didn't get the ONE X because the internet speeds would've been too slow. And should I ever buy a LG Mobile Device again?

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=galaxy_nexus_hspa

Last edited:

theking_13

Dec 20, 2011
Florida
I was about to post this! :D

Selling my G2x for $250, and dishing out $150 more to get the Nexus. Only thing that saddens me is that I JUST bought a 32 GB Samsung Class 10 micro sd card for $35. -_-

moeahmad1995

May 3, 2011
Chicago
Man.... This is too hard to pass up. I think I might just have to order one.... Kinda wish someone would stop me lol.

Don't worry I'll stop you, we can meet up and I'll rob you :D don't get the nexus!!, it doesn't have that many problems to fix (don't quote me on that). Why would u want a phone that works? Sounds like another company if u ask me.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Reactions: mackster248

zoppp

Nov 17, 2011
Man I wish I had the cash. Might sell my G2X if my parents let me.....

Sent from my Handheld Portal Device

mackster248

Aug 1, 2009
Palmdale, CA
Don't worry I'll stop you, we can meet up and I'll rob you :D don't get the nexus!!, it doesn't have that many problems to fix (don't quote me on that). Why would u want a phone that works? Sounds like another company if u ask me.

Lol hilarious post man. But I know what you mean. G2x is a bomb ass phone when it works right. But I need something that's more reliable, and other than the Vibrant, Samsung has a good track record. I have a TMO upgrade this summer, was planning on using it but I guess I'll just save that and use this GN for a while.

Reactions: moeahmad1995

moeahmad1995

May 3, 2011
Chicago
Lol hilarious post man. But I know what you mean. G2x is a bomb ass phone when it works right. But I need something that's more reliable, and other than the Vibrant, Samsung has a good track record. I have a TMO upgrade this summer, was planning on using it but I guess I'll just save that and use this GN for a while.

Make up your mind, u want someone to stop you from buying it and now you want it?

:confused:

Just messin, go for it. Don't feel like you will be betraying anyone if you get the nexus. Its your phone and whatever phone pleases you get it, don't care about what people think of you (except me) . :p

mackster248

Aug 1, 2009
Palmdale, CA
Make up your mind, u want someone to stop you from buying it and now you want it?

Just messin, go for it. Don't feel like you will be betraying anyone if you get the nexus. Its your phone and whatever phone pleases you get it, don't care about what people think of you (except me) . :p

Lol yeah I wanted to talk myself out of it... But couldn't, sooooo I caved and dropped the 4 bills for it. Came out to like 447 and some change (damn California taxes...).

But oh well, this phone will hold me for quite some time. I'll just save my upgrade for something else down the road.

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
You can save the galaxy nexus for future updates that's for sure very few phone lines get actual updates, cough g2x cough, lol. The phone is good but not up to potential in slightest bit when it comes to processors these days. Congrats on the purchase though definitely!!! I would if I could.

Reactions: mackster248

mackster248

Aug 1, 2009
Palmdale, CA
You can save the galaxy nexus for future updates that's for sure very few phone lines get actual updates, cough g2x cough, lol. The phone is good but not up to potential in slightest bit when it comes to processors these days. Congrats on the purchase though definitely!!! I would if I could.

Thanks man appreciate it. Yeah I know it's kinda mid tier now when it comes to processing and GPU power. But I kinda just wanted it for the screen and the luxury of not having to worry about updates. Hopefully I can see the G2x soon so that I'm not in much of a loss.

I will miss the G2x though. It's one of those coulda woulda shoulda phones. Great phone most of the time that's for sure!

nitrogen618

Jul 14, 2010
By the time we "do get" official ICS, another version is out too. We are always going to be one version behind. :(

Heck, I bet only 1% of the market of android is ICS.

partylikeaninjastar

Apr 13, 2012
SF Bay Area
If I had the spare cash to drop, I'd definitely get it. I HATED the G2x until I started flashing custom roms to it. I figure that by the time my early upgrade comes or full upgrade comes, I can just get a better phone at a better price.

In the meantime, I might actually need that money to buy a new Xbox if my continues to act up like it was on Sunday. >_<

Arhtard

Aug 7, 2011
Salt Lake City
Grr. And I just signed a contract with Verizon 15 days ago. Could use that GSM one with Straight Talk and save 75 a month.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Galaxy Nexus is really cheap without a contract. Do you think is a way to clear out Galaxy Nexus-es before the Galaxy S3 comes out?

Also what do you think about getting a Galaxy Nexus vs HTC ONE X? I didn't get the ONE X because the internet speeds would've been too slow. And should I ever buy a LG Mobile Device again?

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=galaxy_nexus_hspa

Man.... This is too hard to pass up. I think I might just have to order one.... Kinda wish someone would stop me lol.

That's how I feel right now. I'm considering buying it now.