[Q] About the battery, help !

Search This thread

maurit43

Dec 4, 2013
Hello, i wanted to change my mobile ( galaxy s advance) and i dont know if i must to buy Moto G or LG G2 because i need the diference between both about the battery.
What do you recomend ?
Thankss !!

NOTE: Sorry for my english

bendep

Aug 24, 2014
Hello, i wanted to change my mobile ( galaxy s advance) and i dont know if i must to buy Moto G or LG G2 because i need the diference between both about the battery.
What do you recomend ?
Thankss !!

as i am a moto g (xt1032) user i recommend that thread for you:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2538691
people started posting their battery life there and most of them tell you how the use their phone and how they keep their batterylife long (greenify..kernel...)

ps: lg g2 related: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2448848

Reactions: maurit43

Ani0o7

Mar 9, 2014
Indore
Moto G
Moto G 2014
What do you recomend ?
Thankss !!

Why are you comparing a budget device to a flagship device, moto g is 1/3 of the price of LG g2, it has more powerful battery it's has 3000mAh, 2gb ram, 32gb internal, full HD screen with 5.2" size and 4.4.2 kitkat, 13mp camera, on the other hand moto g has 2070mAh battery, 1gb ram, 16/8 gb storage capacity hd screen of 4.5" and 4.4.4 kitkat with future updates and 5mp camera,
It's very difficult to compare both device I am Happy moto g customer, moto g is value for money device while LG g2 is flagship device it has more features it only depends upon your budget, In my opinion wait for Motorola moto g2 which is new device going to be launched on 5th September i.e today can be a better choice....

Last edited:

maurit43

Dec 4, 2013
Hello! thanks for asnwer me, but i bought the moto G yesterday ! im from Argentina and the moto g2 til arrive in December thinks! and i made comparation betwenn moto g and moto g2 and the hardware its the same, the only important diference its LTE or 4G but here.. its all wrong ( policy) and maybe in 2 o 3 years we will have 4g ! ajaja

Top Liked Posts