Remove wifi notification and GPS reticle?

Search This thread

kude87

Jan 2, 2013
Denver, CO
Probably floating around out there, but is there a usable zip to flash or mod to remove the wifi notification from the notification pull down, and that annoying GPS reticle? All the files I'm finding have broken links or are no longer there. Or an xposed module that I possibly haven't found yet.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

thayl0

May 26, 2013
Probably floating around out there, but is there a usable zip to flash or mod to remove the wifi notification from the notification pull down, and that annoying GPS reticle? All the files I'm finding have broken links or are no longer there. Or an xposed module that I possibly haven't found yet.

Are you stock rom?

bsquare

Jul 25, 2011

This mod should work for you. Just flash in TWRP or CWM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2010278

If for some reason it doesn't work, read through the forum (it's only 7 pages or so), there are other options briefly discussed. This will only solve the wifi notification, but you may be able to do a little of what's discussed in that forum to handle to gps reticle as well. I'm not sure about the latter.