[ROM][GT-S758x[UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0] LineageOS 15.1 [WIP][UNSTABLE][ALPHA]

Search This thread

sostk22

May 20, 2015
sydney
LineageOS-Cover.png
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Code:
/*
** Your warranty is now void.
** We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
** thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
** do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
** before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
** you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
**/

Hi all,
This is a very VERY highly WIP Oreo build for the Kyleproxx . Almost everything is broken.
I just want to release it for people who wants to help or test these builds. The ROM boots and the lockscreen comes up, but the home button doesn't work, no audio, etc... yet.
I'm currently using TWRP 3.0.2 on my dev-phone to install the ROM. Other versions of TWRP I haven't tried yet.

Source code:
https://www.github.com/lineageos
https://github.com/BroadcomOreo

Build #1 2017-09-28
DON'T INSTALL THIS ROM ON YOUR DAILY DRIVE PHONE.
Overall state: UNSTABLE

Build #2 2023-08-23
-Fixed bluetooth
-added earlysuspend to wake from lock screen
Overall State: Unstable

Build #3 2024/04/08
-Wifi Turn on
-audio plays fine
-Enabled sw decoer to play videos
-

What works?
-It boots
-bluetooth turn on
-Audio partially works
- wakes from lockscreen.( Android 8.0 used autosleep which is not present on 3.4 kernel so brought back earlysuspend to fix this , will backport autosleep to kernel later after fixing other important issues)

What doesn't work?
-Everything not mentioned above

Download link :

CREDITS:
no_name aka ishantvivek.
sandpox
zim555
sostk

Last edited:

uhes

Oct 15, 2016
Surabaya
LineageOS-Cover.png
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Code:
/*
** do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
**/

Hi all,
This is a very VERY highly WIP Oreo build for the Kyleproxx . Almost everything is broken.
I just want to release it for people who wants to help or test these builds. The ROM boots and the lockscreen comes up, but the home button doesn't work, no audio, etc... yet.
I'm currently using TWRP 3.0.2 on my dev-phone to install the ROM. Other versions of TWRP I haven't tried yet.

Source code:

Build #1 2017-09-28

What works? Nothing, not really tested because it just booted
What doesn't work? Everything, not really tested

Download link :

CREDITS:
no_name aka ishantvivek.
sandpox
zim555
sostk
Awesome dev:fingers-crossed::eek:

unknown

Oct 2, 2016
Hanoi
dohoangkhanhnam.blogspot.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS-Cover.png

Code:
    /*
    **/

Hi all,

Source code:

Build #1 2017-09-28

Build #2 2023-08-23
    -Fixed bluetooth
    -added earlysuspend to wake from lock screen
    Overall State: Unstable

Build #3 2024/04/08
    -Wifi Turn on
    -audio plays fine
    -Enabled sw decoer to play videos
    -

What works?
    -It boots
    -bluetooth turn on
    -Audio partially works
    - wakes from lockscreen.( Android 8.0 used autosleep which is not present on 3.4 kernel so brought back earlysuspend to fix this , will backport autosleep to kernel later after fixing other important issues)

What doesn't work?
    -Everything not mentioned above

Download link :

CREDITS:
    no_name aka ishantvivek.
    sandpox
    zim555
    sostk
    :laugh::laugh:
    Finally its finished :silly:

Edit : Not Booting....
    I'm trying to build lineage os 15.1 and this error show
    Some Help?? @unknown
    You must face errors. You have to understand and fix the errors yourself.
    I started my expedition to port Lineage OS 15.1 on this device

Only one question to the former devs of this device. Why is this ROM unstable ? Is there problem with the device tree ? Or with the initial android source code ?