[Releases] AT&T Warhawk files and programs

Search This thread
Hello, here i will be releasing some of the themes, applications and such from the Warhawk rom.

Collage3.jpg

If you would like something specific from it, just let me know.

First up is the 6.5 theme for it. as seen in the shot above. (download is attached)

More should be coming soon, as soon as I have the time to extract it, and package it.

Attachments

• att_tabbed.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 12,260
Last edited:

eithley

Jan 7, 2009
Rozenburg
hey great work!!!
If you have time I would like the programs screen for my touch pro 2.
It would be great if you could post a cab.

irus

Jun 29, 2007
Hello, here i will be releasing some of the themes, applications and such from the Warhawk rom.

Collage3.jpg

If you would like something specific from it, just let me know.

First up is the 6.5 theme for it. as seen in the shot above. (download is attached)

More should be coming soon, as soon as I have the time to extract it, and package it.

soooo im guessing you got this cause you know somebody who knows somebody who works from ATT or something like that..... anywho do you know when the TP2 for ATT is coming out :D :D

I know, I know.... I have no shame :eek:

thanks, irus

i have dumped the rom and packaged it up here for the liking

FOUND HERE

Thanks herg. :D

soooo im guessing you got this cause you know somebody who knows somebody who works from ATT or something like that..... anywho do you know when the TP2 for ATT is coming out :D :D

I know, I know.... I have no shame :eek:

thanks, irus

I know someone who knows somebody else who knows someone that works for at&t that now says "We are watching you irus, we are watching you..." Now I dont know what that means but I do think that it will be maybe around September? but that is just a best guess.

dudy3

Oct 18, 2008
radio

hi shadowline nice work.
can you take the radio (umts band) that i will flash it .
i need the band of u.s
thanks

Last edited:

skyruiz1

Jul 13, 2009
HTC kaiser from att

I downloaded and install, but it wont work, is it supposed to and if so how do I activate or run the application??

Thanks.

can someone please package this for QVGA please! it would be great to have this on my tilt. thanks in advance

I downloaded and install, but it wont work, is it supposed to and if so how do I activate or run the application??

Thanks.

It is [W]VGA only just like the older att_tabbed.tsk from the Fuze.

I just ran the cab on my wm 6.5 device, now what? How do I change to that theme? Thank you.
If you are running a [W]VGA device it should be in your settings> today or settings home in newer builds.