Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 - $565 shipped

Search This thread

greenstuffs

Jun 29, 2010
Palma, Spain
Dailysteals has the Samsung Galaxy Nexus for $565.
Link: http://mobile.dailysteals.com/

TPU087.jpg

Reactions: tigerfire25

runtohell121

Oct 3, 2011
Condition: New
Packaging: Retail
Warranty: 1 Year International
Brand: Samsung
Model: Galaxy Nexus i9250

Product Features:
• Please note: this phone is not compatible with Verizon or Sprint
• 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz GSM & EDGE band
• 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100MHz 3G band
• Google Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
• 16GB capacity
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
• Simple and curved design
• 4.65” HD super AMOLED display
• 1.26GHz dual-core processor
• Zero shutter lag on 5MP camera
• Simple and beautiful user interface
• Built-in Google+
• 1080p video capture
• Face Unlock: unlock your phone via facial recognition
• Up to 1060 minutes talk time
• Up to 290 hours standby time
• Music player
• Bluetooth

What You Get:
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250
• Rechargeable Battery
• Compact Travel Charger
• Stereo Headset
• User Manual

Reactions: tigerfire25

grajasekar

Jan 4, 2011
Got this in the mail and I was like :O

Pretty good deal if they can actually deliver on this once the rush begins.

AnyMal

Apr 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
They are notorious for selling grey market electronics. If you buy, better pray you won't need warranty service because you won't get any from Samsung.

quierotacobell

Dec 11, 2009
Long Island
They are notorious for selling grey market electronics. If you buy, better pray you won't need warranty service because you won't get any from Samsung.

I just called Samsung customer support 1800-726-7864 and asked if I buy phone that has international warranty and if I ever need warranty work done, will Samsung USA process it through or not. They said yes, but I would like to see if other people could call in if they have time and see what they hear. I don't know if I was wording it correctly or not, but the lady kept saying "yes all our phones have 1 year warranty". Got about 12 more hours to decide haha

Last edited:

Feeshie

Jan 20, 2011

I ordered a Nexus S a month or two ago and its working fine with no problems. The Nexus S came brand new like described with everything still wrapped. The one problem I had was their shipping was extremely slow. I had to email them, but they replied next day with tracking. If I had the money, I would get it.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

AnyMal

Apr 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
I just called their customer support 1800-726-7864 and asked if I buy phone that has international warranty and if I ever need warranty work done, will Samsung USA process it through or not. They said yes, but I would like to see if other people could call in if they have time and see what they hear. I don't know if I was wording it correctly or not, but the lady kept saying "yes all our phones have 1 year warranty". Got about 12 more hours to decide haha

Don't take their word for it. Call Samsung and ask.

doalittledanse

Mar 26, 2007
Long Beach, CA
butseriously.co
Does anyone know what their return policy is? The link on the site just redirects to the main page. I want to know if something else comes up during the month that I wait for shipping if I can cancel or send it back when it arrives.

runtohell121

Oct 3, 2011
Does anyone know what their return policy is? The link on the site just redirects to the main page. I want to know if something else comes up during the month that I wait for shipping if I can cancel or send it back when it arrives.

I will say.. no returns at all unless the product was defective. I had to deal with return for a Jawbone Icon I bought a while ago, not sure was it this site, but it was one of those deal site that ships from NY... It was defective, took a few days to RMA, otherwise, there should be no return for any product purchased from those sites from my experience.

Reactions: doalittledanse

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dailysteals has the Samsung Galaxy Nexus for $559.99 + $4.99 shipping.
    Link: http://mobile.dailysteals.com/
    Condition: New
    Packaging: Retail
    Warranty: 1 Year International
    Brand: Samsung
    Model: Galaxy Nexus i9250

Product Features:
    • Please note: this phone is not compatible with Verizon or Sprint
    • 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz GSM & EDGE band
    • 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100MHz 3G band
    • Google Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
    • 16GB capacity
    • Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
    • Simple and curved design
    • 4.65” HD super AMOLED display
    • 1.26GHz dual-core processor
    • Zero shutter lag on 5MP camera
    • Simple and beautiful user interface
    • Built-in Google+
    • 1080p video capture
    • Face Unlock: unlock your phone via facial recognition
    • Up to 1060 minutes talk time
    • Up to 290 hours standby time
    • Music player
    • Bluetooth

What You Get:
    • Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250
    • Rechargeable Battery
    • Compact Travel Charger
    • Stereo Headset
    • User Manual
    Was just about to post this... Should drop some of the USED prices now....

I will say.. no returns at all unless the product was defective. I had to deal with return for a Jawbone Icon I bought a while ago, not sure was it this site, but it was one of those deal site that ships from NY... It was defective, took a few days to RMA, otherwise, there should be no return for any product purchased from those sites from my experience.