[app: live wallpaper]smoother than anything out there !!!

Search This thread

djpry

Jun 17, 2011
Singapore,CQ
well was fiddling around on play store and came across this live wallpaper...its the next best thing to nexus neutral....

unnamed.jpg

its dosnt push the cpu....it even runs smooth at 245MHz....really dont know how did the developer manage it...but its surelly made the best of our willy....dosnt stress the battery....1 hour running @ just 2 % battery usage

features :

#optimized for lower end hardware without gpu
#optimized for ldpi and mdpi screens
#touch action reversed
#battery and cpu friendly

actual screen-shots from wildfire on cm6.1 @ 512MHz :D

2012-07-14-18-43-33-horz.jpg

guys do download it....n see it urslf....highly recommended....

download link.....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.ad.livewallpaper&feature=related_apps

enjoy :victory:

Last edited:

Lesicnik1

Feb 12, 2011
Slovenj Gradec
I can recommend this, if you want to have the Nexus live wallpaper :)

Not sure if it's been fixed yet, but in the version I used, touch interaction was odd. Instead if the usual Nexus thing, the animation just sped up like crazy, until all the thingies were gone off the screen :|

djpry

Jun 17, 2011
Singapore,CQ

Not sure if it's been fixed yet, but in the version I used, touch interaction was odd. Instead if the usual Nexus thing, the animation just sped up like crazy, until all the thingies were gone off the screen :|

i didnt face any such problem ....am on cm6.1 for da time being....it runs 2222 smoothly....and when you touch it....four beams comes racing towards your touch point...its actually way beter than the orginal nexus nutral lw

Reactions: Balino

umashanker1977

Jun 25, 2013
I use jokerdroid 4.3 Rom and in play store he said , " this is not compatible for your device"....:what::what::screwy::screwy:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda app-developers app

Stone. Cold

Jul 24, 2013
Birmingham
Now that's incredible

Now that's nearly hard to believe couse every live wallpaper i downloaded was soo slow even the nexus
Somehow this wallpaper is just amazing it's got the nexus look a likes and in 2d which is better and runs smoother :]
This is wicked!
Keep up the apps coming in M8 :] Djpry

--------------------------------------------------
Btw i'm new to this all :] :good:

Reactions: Uextreme197

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well was fiddling around on play store and came across this live wallpaper...its the next best thing to nexus neutral....

unnamed.jpg

its dosnt push the cpu....it even runs smooth at 245MHz....really dont know how did the developer manage it...but its surelly made the best of our willy....dosnt stress the battery....1 hour running @ just 2 % battery usage

features :

#optimized for lower end hardware without gpu
    #optimized for ldpi and mdpi screens
    #touch action reversed
    #battery and cpu friendly

actual screen-shots from wildfire on cm6.1 @ 512MHz :D

2012-07-14-18-43-33-horz.jpg

guys do download it....n see it urslf....highly recommended....

download link.....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.ad.livewallpaper&feature=related_apps

enjoy :victory:

i didnt face any such problem ....am on cm6.1 for da time being....it runs 2222 smoothly....and when you touch it....four beams comes racing towards your touch point...its actually way beter than the orginal nexus nutral lw
    Now that's incredible

Now that's nearly hard to believe couse every live wallpaper i downloaded was soo slow even the nexus
    Somehow this wallpaper is just amazing it's got the nexus look a likes and in 2d which is better and runs smoother :]
    This is wicked!
    Keep up the apps coming in M8 :] Djpry

--------------------------------------------------
    Btw i'm new to this all :] :good: