[OFFICIAL] SGH-T999 Galaxy S III Chat Thread!

Search This thread

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Re: SGH-T999 Galaxy S III Chat Thread!

Ill be honest in every device i had battery life has always been the same for each rom/kernel combo i tried this phone last me 4h+ screen on time whit any roms and kernel...

My sensation is about the same whit a 1900mah anker battery no matter what rom and kernel i tried never got more then 4h..

My x10 maximum on stock battery was 2h40...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

egren58

Jul 19, 2011

Heh guys I need help I'm on wicked sensation n I have no GPS is there anyway to get my GPS to work please help Me? :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Did you come from a AOSP rom, if so look a couple threads below this about not being able to get GPS, you need to ODIN

egren58

Jul 19, 2011

Did you come from a AOSP rom, if so look a couple threads below this about not being able to get GPS, you need to ODIN

Noo I'm on TW haven't flashed any aosp rom and idk how to Odin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

The_F_Word

Dec 6, 2010

PlayStation 4!!!! Live :)

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston

PlayStation 4!!!! Live :)

Right!?!? I'm all over it the second it releases. Did you see the line up? Blizzard Diablo 3 for the first time going to a console, its like a computer really though AMD 8 Core with 8gb of ram I'm geeking out over it.

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix

Right!?!? I'm all over it the second it releases. Did you see the line up? Blizzard Diablo 3 for the first time going to a console, its like a computer really though AMD 8 Core with 8gb of ram I'm geeking out over it.

Couldn't tell lol. I'm surprised with what they all mentioned

daxecutioner24

Jun 24, 2011

Would of being nice to see a console not that weird controller. Price would of been good but it really doesn't matter cause will be reveal on e3. Not sold on the whole "streaming" thing yet though.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011

Only reason to get ps4 is kingdom hearts

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

BaconStep

Jan 31, 2012
Las Vegas

Lol that 8 core is running at 1.6ghz. My PC is still better so I'm sticking with that for life

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix

And more hackers

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston

Lol that 8 core is running at 1.6ghz. My PC is still better so I'm sticking with that for life

The point being console topic, my computer beats that also but I didn't think we were pissing in a bucket over it either.

On a more forum based topic though the Project Glass is insanely impressive but I'll wait for the 1500.00 tag to drop down before I jump on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4Orr

The_F_Word

Dec 6, 2010

The point being console topic, my computer beats that also but I didn't think we were pissing in a bucket over it either.

On a more forum based topic though the Project Glass is insanely impressive but I'll wait for the 1500.00 tag to drop down before I jump on it.

If I had one of those Ide be like,

HIS POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9, 000!

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston

as you can see in the OP, i already did :p

wrote your name in bold too lol

btw side note: has anyone bricked their gs3 from the flash counter? some guy on facebook is talking about his gs3 getting bricked cause of some flash counter reset or something like that. makes me a lot more scared to root this bad boy now lol...

Are you serious you haven't rooted that thing yet? I thought you were going to do it that weekend when we talked over a month ago.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

If I had one of those Ide be like,

HIS POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9, 000!

Lol that's funny.

4Orr

Jan 26, 2012

I must be living under a rock and totally missed this coming. Thanks for the heads up on Google Glass.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston

I must be living under a rock and totally missed this coming. Thanks for the heads up on Google Glass.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Check it out on YouTube look for Google glass demo the first and second link.

spepper

Apr 28, 2008
Monthy 4G (prepaid)

FYI, I just got the notification that my prepaid Monthly 4G plan has been upgraded for free to get 500 MB per mo. at 4G speed. My plan was the unlimited voice/text/data but at only 100 MB per mo. @ 4G.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just need to say this... our S3 development is amazing. We have such a nice variety of ROMs, Mods, themes, and some really great developers... and mad props to the support teams that help out too... im really really happy with this device.

Thanks to everyone :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Hello guys! As most of you guys can see, I'm new around here, just got my S III couple days ago.

We have a thread like this in the HTC Glacier Forums, where users can come together and discuss life, or any other off topic related subjects.

Rules:
    • Yes, this thread has rules too
    • No trolling
    • No offensive images, words, etc
    • Be nice
    • Have fun! :D

This worked really well for the Glacier forum, hopefully users can get together here as well!
    Expect to see more of me soon. :)

-Saranhai
    +1. If they want to shove ads in our faces, they should create a free version for that. It's not cool to charge for an app and include ads.

Yeah not cool at all... And it was in my favorite topic section too... I cant remove it. I was like wtf is this. Like towle stated... We paid for this app... Ads are unacceptable

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Swift, smooth and graceful action. Check this out.
    I OWN A GS3
    ra3ebyda.jpg