[Stratos] Flash Chinese ROM 2.0.7.5

Search This thread

Cracklydisc

Feb 3, 2017
Parma
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please make sure you read and understand everything written in the post before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and must be sure of what it does

This is a original Chinese ROM 2.0.7.5 for the Huami AmazFit sport watch 2 and the AmazFit Stratos with all features and OTA enabled.

An Italian guide is available on my site: http://nicolasagliano.com/stratos-flash-versione-cinese-2-0-7-5/

Installation
  1. Make sure you have working adb and fastboot on your PC and have the bootloader unlocked on the watch, for the AmazFit Stratos you need to unlock the bootloader on the site: https://unlockamazfit.com/index.php
  2. Download the zip file to your PC and unzip the content
  3. Windows: double click the file “flash.bat”
  4. If you haven't already connect the watch to the PC, do it now and press enter
  5. As soon as you see a white triangle on the clock press enter again, from this moment the procedure starts and you shouldn't disconnect the watch, you just have to wait for the end of the flash!
  6. The installation takes about 8-10 minutes, during the whole procedure the watch stays with the white triangle screen, when it has finished the watch it will reboot itself and you will have installed version 2.0.7.5!

Downloads
Origina Chinese ROM 2.0.7.5: https://mega.nz/#!CdpyzJTT!HTD4PvjKtx0HkdD4UJLcEVeCr5BuxyVrYzvjyvsX4yI

Last edited:

Miken25

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks Nicola for this.
Is the process valid also to flsh the new chinese ROM 2.0.8.0 ?

tripp

Aug 1, 2008
Does not working for me. It will end with watch reboot and after this i have still StratOS 1.0 installed. Do you have a working solution to get back to original chinese condition.

FaunandLion

Feb 18, 2018
Does not working for me. It will end with watch reboot and after this i have still StratOS 1.0 installed. Do you have a working solution to get back to original chinese condition.
I am having the same issue with this. I have re-flashed StratOS to see if that would make a difference, but it did not. I would like to know if there is a work-around.

grigoris_a

Jan 1, 2005
@Cracklydisc There is an error in the flash.bat file.The line "adb shell ls /data/media/0/flash_rom.sh" should be "adb shell sh /data/media/0/flash_rom.sh"

Last edited:

rykatokotume

Apr 2, 2018
Still stuck at loading apps

hello i originally have the CN version then tried to swap to eng version but it didnt work ( the touch screen stopped working so i tried to swap back to the original CN firmware follwoing this guide, but it is now still stuck at the loading apps screen)

I have the amazfit 2 CN version.
Have tried a few times and everything seems to run through smoothly.

Except that after the devices reboots (after the flashing) it doesnt load past the loading apps screen.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be awesome

thanks

richboy324

Jan 29, 2016
hi there

i was able to flash to english rom 2.7.2.8 but now im flashing back to chinese version, it flashed but still running in english, i need to get this flashed to chinese. is this one not allowed to flash lower version to 2.0.7.5?

can anyone share a higher version to me?

steo120973

Oct 26, 2013
stratos Help!

hi there

i was able to flash to english rom 2.7.2.8 but now im flashing back to chinese version, it flashed but still running in english, i need to get this flashed to chinese. is this one not allowed to flash lower version to 2.0.7.5?

can anyone share a higher version to me?
come faccio a tornare alla versione originale inglese?
mi si bolcca sulla schermata delle impostazioni del polso e non posso continuare..
non riesco piu a utilizzarlo

Pequito100

Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys. this rooms is stable? the problems of the euro version been solved? Hr and the consumption of the battery with the blue connected with the cardio band?

watermelon17

Aug 6, 2018
Can someone help? I was on StratOS 2.0 and want to revert back to Stock rom but after click Flash.bat now I'm stuck at "downloading boot.img"

watermelon17

Aug 6, 2018
Search for (Google): "Instalador Firmware Stock Chino Oficial Amazfit 2/Stratos con Actualizaciones OTA (01/08/2018)" by @Saratoga79
Thank you i will try this :fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Search for (Google): "Instalador Firmware Stock Chino Oficial Amazfit 2/Stratos con Actualizaciones OTA (01/08/2018)" by @Saratoga79
I tried to flash that and i got pass the downloading boot.img but then at copying file section it said adb error no devices/emulator found :(:(:(:(:(

At the changing language to chinese it said failed to stard daemon and no devices emulator found again. Please help

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Hey I figured it out. I think there is something wrong with my pc adb driver. I changed to my laptop and the installation is working fine. Yesterday when i tried to flash rom with my pc there is also error in the process

Last edited:
I can buy bricked Stratos. Bricked meaning that it's stuck on teh A logo. It's bricked coz previous user tried to flash Polish language.
Does ot mean it's bootloader is unlocked? Or could he flash the language without unlocking it?

It's chinese Stratos, so this rom would be right one for it.

If it is hnlocked than fine, but if not, than can I unlock bootloader even with bricked watch? Is there a chance ADB will work when stuck at bootlogo?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please make sure you read and understand everything written in the post before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and must be sure of what it does

This is a original Chinese ROM 2.0.7.5 for the Huami AmazFit sport watch 2 and the AmazFit Stratos with all features and OTA enabled.

An Italian guide is available on my site: http://nicolasagliano.com/stratos-flash-versione-cinese-2-0-7-5/

Installation
    1. Make sure you have working adb and fastboot on your PC and have the bootloader unlocked on the watch, for the AmazFit Stratos you need to unlock the bootloader on the site: https://unlockamazfit.com/index.php
    2. Download the zip file to your PC and unzip the content
    3. Windows: double click the file “flash.bat”
    4. If you haven't already connect the watch to the PC, do it now and press enter
    5. As soon as you see a white triangle on the clock press enter again, from this moment the procedure starts and you shouldn't disconnect the watch, you just have to wait for the end of the flash!
    6. The installation takes about 8-10 minutes, during the whole procedure the watch stays with the white triangle screen, when it has finished the watch it will reboot itself and you will have installed version 2.0.7.5!

Downloads
    Origina Chinese ROM 2.0.7.5: https://mega.nz/#!CdpyzJTT!HTD4PvjKtx0HkdD4UJLcEVeCr5BuxyVrYzvjyvsX4yI
    @Cracklydisc There is an error in the flash.bat file.The line "adb shell ls /data/media/0/flash_rom.sh" should be "adb shell sh /data/media/0/flash_rom.sh"

i have upload the fixed version! thanks so much! :)
    Can someone help? I was on StratOS 2.0 and want to revert back to Stock rom but after click Flash.bat now I'm stuck at "downloading boot.img"