[Q&A] [ROM][7.1.2][i9305 OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix® N v5.8.X

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][7.1.2][i9305 OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix® N v5.8.X

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][7.1.2][i9305 OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix® N v5.8.X. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

josdream

Aug 7, 2014
blootooth headset connection fail..

the rom is awsm..but iam nt able to connect my bluetooth headset now aftr i flashed ths..wat to do ..[; help:confused::confused:

Reactions: Morricorne

pen68

Nov 14, 2014
Resurrection Rom

My first post. I have tried most custom roms both CM and stock based and enjoy them all but always seem to return to C11.

I would like to try the Resurrection rom but the download .exe seems to be full of malware - I am missing the correct link?

Thanks in advance and thanks to all the great work here :)

daveengelen

Mar 13, 2010
Super

Thnx for this perfect rom! Had all version of nameless rom installed but these give me many fc's with links in facebook etc. and system crashes.
This one works without problems so far

robertoboss88

Dec 22, 2014
Help

good post

please help me, my network is disabled i cannot do calls.....help please
it does not recognize my SIM card

daveengelen

Mar 13, 2010
Gps not working

I can't even get a single satellite lock..... On nameless Rom the GPS worked.
But his runs better and the battery lasts very long! Hope someone has a solution for the GPS problem.. When the GPS is working a will defenitely keep this rom!
PLEASE HELP

barco9

Jan 9, 2015
problema

Problemas con el servicio de datos de la red. El LTE se desconecta a cada rato

janne55

Jan 14, 2015
So no custom kernel is availble so far?

Try install PSN_pureCM_11-12_ANYAROMA-AROMA_v2.9.1_R2_I9305_OC.zip.
I install my phone and its working.
http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/?id=2504#downloads

JJ.L.

Jan 3, 2015
Moving from 5.0.2 Nameless to RR 5.2.8

Hello,

;Many thanks for your effort to bring such a good ROM to us.

I am running now 5.0.2 Nameless, but i would like to try yours.

it would be ok to follow the usual steps as indicated in your 1st post, or should be any problem because it is a higer version ?

EDIT
OK , I SEE IT IS ALSO 5.0.2, SO NO PTOBLEM AT ALL, THANKS ¡

Last edited:

testhtc

Mar 6, 2007
Missing apps after installing ROM. Able to find them with Search-Google

Hi guys,
First at all, thanks for the amazing ROM and good work!. It looks great in my SIII LTE.
I got a question maybe u can help me.
I did a fresh install.
- Full wipe and factory reset/ Flash ROM using TWRP recovery / Flash Gapps

Everything went smoothly but there are two (may be more) apps that I could not find in All-Apps. When I look for them using Google Search in the mainscreen they are just there. The apps are Messaging (SMS) and HangOuts.
The apps are working right, but I need to open them using the search function. I'd like to create 2 shortcuts in the homescreen.

Is there anyone having the same issue?

Thanks,
Shaman.

JJ.L.

Jan 3, 2015
Low volume when recording with mic

Hello,

Muchas gracias for your work and this ROM ¡¡

I have just installled your last update, no issues during installation, and everything seems to be working , gps, 3g , but when i am recording voice messages on whatsapp or record app volume is always very low.

Is there any way to solve it ?

Also , is anyway to install some of the functions of s3 or s5 original roms, like smartview ?

THANKS ¡

Reactions: barco9

bob62

Feb 22, 2014
Redmi K20 Pro
no mobile data

hello thank you for the work I have the same problem as dark'em wifi working properly but mobile data rarely works against by any problems with Roma nameless thank you for your answers

Reactions: barco9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe that it will be reopened, if O is somewhen working on or for our device too.
    But till than, it will stay closed. Also because currently I have a lack of motivation maintaining the thread and reading the posts there. Last couple of months most of the maintaining (tests, answers and user help) had been done from you @noc.jfcbs and you @DJ aliasz3d anyways, for which I thank you again. And I was, only yes a kind of, a passive member and reader. So I made this step also as draw of consequences and to fill up or refuel my sources and balancy/stability again.
    From my point of view less and less people, reading, visiting and posting on xda and here in i9305 section, are using this device. Some of their i9305 might have "died", many of them might have been sold. The rest, still using this device is either happy with what is available and how it works and don't expect anything beyond this. Or they try to find workarounds so that their i9305 could do what they need. The users still reading and posting here should find most answers to their questions if using the search button :), so no real Q&A is necessary. Will not say, that communication has stopped, but....additional almost no new versions of any roms for the i9305 had been released (beside the unofficial builds of leos-14.1 and mtr's 14.1 pan builds) since weeks/months, so normally no new questions should arise about the existing rom builds.

Still more "traffic" is in the i9300 section. They have for example a modified and updated boeffla kernel. I thought about starting to port this or picking the changes to our, but I discarded it again for several reasons. Same is with security updates, which are for example available for the t0lte. I think, the few people still flashing around and usually giving feedbacks and sometimes thanks, could also live without them :) and/or move to leos 14.1 or mtr/pan 14.1.

My mood and the spirit here has changed and its not a community anymore as it had been (already months, maybe years ago?!?) before. The hype of android development and custom roms is still there, but concentrating more and more and especially faster and faster to newer devices. This is, I think, also, because more and more mobile brands and types and variants are available and change more often...etc etc etc....think that there are many and much more aspects, related topics which could be mentioned and discussed :)
    I am not claiming or whining, its only a "neutral" observation/diagnosis and that things are moving and that is not too bad anyways :) , isn't it?
    Unfortunately guys my i9305 died today so I've now gone and bought a pixel 2 xl but thanks @rodman01 for all the good times and everyone really :good:
    All credits got to rinando and poisonninja. Without them I won't have got this to boot.
    Yes its not a fake, it is booting, but this is currently more or less the only thing :).
    But I thought I give you an imagination anyways :)
    Maybe that it will be reopened, if O is somewhen working on or for our device too.
    But till than, it will stay closed. Also because currently I have a lack of motivation maintaining the thread and reading the posts there. Last couple of months most of the maintaining (tests, answers and user help) had been done from you @noc.jfcbs and you @DJ aliasz3d anyways, for which I thank you again. And I was, only yes a kind of, a passive member and reader. So I made this step also as draw of consequences and to fill up or refuel my sources and balancy/stability again.
    I think you should post a closure message in your dev thread to explain why it's closed. Otherwise people will wonder what's happening and you may receive unwanted PMs as well.
    I do know there is this Q&A thread where they can read what you've just posted above but still...

My 2 cents :)