[MOD][PORT][GT-S7562] Collection Of BootAnimations for Samsung Galaxy S Duos

Search This thread

Mohitash

Aug 8, 2012
Panchkula, Chandigarh
OnePlus 7 Pro
Collection Of BootAnimations for Samsung Galaxy S Duos (480x800)

For Stock Based ROMs having no custom "bootanimation.zip" style zip in media folder :p

These BootAnimations are originally not made by me.
I just collected, resized, ported and made it from zip to 'bootsamsung.qmg' and 'bootsamsungloop.qmg' files [Little Hard Work ;)] for our device.
Also i created CWM zips for you for easy install :)

1. Hatch BootAnimation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Matrix BootAnimation

matrix_an480.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. MetroAndroid BootAnimation

androidwo480x800.gif

4. SlimCircle BootAnimation

Slim_Circular_by_radioflyer.gif

5. SlimICS BootAnimation

0000.gif

6. Spiral BootAnimation

http_makeagif_com_media_11_21_2012_Jei_A6_I.gif

7. Swagger BootAnimation

323625011.gif.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. CM 10.1 BootAnimation

ofdmdc.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>> Samsung Stock BootAnimation

Credits:
RomWiz
samaanet
xip
radioflyer

Dont forget to PRESS THANKS Button :p

Last edited:

cheatman

May 21, 2007
Migration Institute
Guys, the reason why I added "bootanimation.zip" support in KOR is exactly so you don't have to convert the animations to Samsung *.qmg file format (it really is not very easy to do and not many people CAN do it).
I appreciate the work a lot, though. It's a really good job. They work fine on stock ROM. Keep it up!

C.

Mohitash

Aug 8, 2012
Panchkula, Chandigarh
OnePlus 7 Pro
Guys, the reason why I added "bootanimation.zip" support in KOR is exactly so you don't have to convert the animations to Samsung *.qmg file format (it really is not very easy to do and not many people CAN do it).
I appreciate the work a lot, though. It's a really good job. They work fine on stock ROM. Keep it up!

C.

Thanks alot Cheatman for appreciating my hard work :)

--------------------------
Now to stock users,
So stock users this is really good for you :)
And also you can request any other bootanimation you like, i will make that bootanimation for our device. ;)

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2

ansh1996

C.

Can u please elaborate how can i change this bootanimation on KOR?? :)

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda premium

Mohitash

Aug 8, 2012
Panchkula, Chandigarh
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hi

I am new here and want to load the boot animation how do i download it.

thanks

Firstly, remember, these bootanimations are for stock Samsung galaxy s duos and also for my PMP Light ROM :)

Download links are there only in 1st post in the names of bootanimations.

Dont forget to Press Thanks Button. :)

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
R

riseupmartian

its plain sad to know that this wont work on other customized ROM :(

good job by the way.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Collection Of BootAnimations for Samsung Galaxy S Duos (480x800)

For Stock Based ROMs having no custom "bootanimation.zip" style zip in media folder :p

These BootAnimations are originally not made by me.
    I just collected, resized, ported and made it from zip to 'bootsamsung.qmg' and 'bootsamsungloop.qmg' files [Little Hard Work ;)] for our device.
    Also i created CWM zips for you for easy install :)

1. Hatch BootAnimation

2. Matrix BootAnimation

matrix_an480.gif

3. MetroAndroid BootAnimation

androidwo480x800.gif

4. SlimCircle BootAnimation

Slim_Circular_by_radioflyer.gif

5. SlimICS BootAnimation

0000.gif

6. Spiral BootAnimation

http_makeagif_com_media_11_21_2012_Jei_A6_I.gif

7. Swagger BootAnimation

323625011.gif.gif

8. CM 10.1 BootAnimation

ofdmdc.jpg

>>> Samsung Stock BootAnimation

Credits:
    RomWiz
    samaanet
    xip
    radioflyer

Dont forget to PRESS THANKS Button :p

C.