provolinoo

Nov 19, 2010
Milano
new app from Google is out: Google Newsstand

it will be the new replacement for Magazines and Current

it should be included in Gapps ;)

katinatez

Mar 17, 2011
To use ART you have to flash SuperSU from Chainfire, then set permissions to always grant then you switch to ART in developers options. Its running good here, the only exception is Titanium Backup FC, so freeze unnecessary apps first before switching to ART. Again these gapps are working good with ART.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mbze430

Feb 28, 2007
Southeast Missouri
I flashed the GAPPs from the 11-19. Anyone here seeing problem with google now(search) FCin' once in while? Not often, but every so often it does. and I haven't been seeing any notifications from Google Now either with 11-19 built

Rohit02

Sep 17, 2012
Pune
Can some one please mirror the Pa 2013-11-19 link to goo.im or docs.google.com It would be a great help.

As AFH/mediafire are not accessable on my end.

TIA.. Hope some one mirrors it.

2uk3y

Sep 3, 2010
Malaysia
guys need help here.
i use the Mini Modular Package. every time i flash new build ROM, i need to reflash again the package. some apps like gmail dissappear.

any idea why coz i checked the 70gapps.sh file, gmail2.apk already there.

any solution? thanks for help

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: billyjed

_kolle_

Aug 31, 2011
i have a request ;)

could you add "libjni_latinime.so" to /system/lib in your Modular-Mini-Package?
this is needed to use swipe with the aosp keyboard (when enabled on rom side) . for user which use this package without google-keybard-addon

TXKSSnapper

Jan 16, 2012
guys need help here.
i use the Mini Modular Package. every time i flash new build ROM, i need to reflash again the package. some apps like gmail dissappear.

any idea why coz i checked the 70gapps.sh file, gmail2.apk already there.

any solution? thanks for help

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Assuming you're running cm11,I think it's a CM issue currently. I have been having the same thing. Simple fix for now is to just flash both rom and Gapps everytime.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

Lukijs

Oct 27, 2011
Well then, the fault is in rom conflicting with gapps.
Sent from my LG-P700 using xda app-developers app

khalid_ham33d

Apr 9, 2013
I use these GApps with Custom AOSP KitKat ROM on Nexus S. It worked great initially "Ok Google" hotword woked flawlessly, similarly I had a drawer of 5x5 grid size but now the Drawer has changed to an awkward 4x5 grid and similarly today I noticed that there is no longer the OK Google functionality. Em at a loss to understand why this happened... Any help would be appreciated...

P.S. I've checked the settings for Google Home and Hotword Detection is turned on from the options but still doesn't work...

Ok_Kaleidoscope5109

Dec 29, 2009
I'm using the Mini Modular package for my Nexus 5, and I've noticed it does not backup my Gmail.

I checked out the 70-gapps.sh and all I see pertaining to my Gmail is:

Code:
app/Gmail2.apk

So essentially if I flash a newer CM nightly, Gmail in /system/app gets erased. What's the point of putting my apps in the /system folder if you're just gonna kill it off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts