Assign commands or apps to buttons / AE Button or Hbutton

Search This thread

bluenote73

Jan 12, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Hey guys

I just want to drop a note here about an app I just came across, that I've literally been searching for for years on Android. On old Windows Mobile when men were men we had Hbutton and AE Button Plus that would allow you to do button combinations on your phone to do various things. (Turn on Auto Brightness when you can't see the screen in the sun maybe?) These can also take place while the screen is off.

Anyways, in case there is any other poor souls searching for someone to keyword this just right , here it is.

The app is called QuickClick and here's a link to the playstore:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blor.quickclickgold

If you've got a better app that does this functionality feel free to post.

Thanks

mrrocketdog

Oct 27, 2013
downloading. looks interesting.
thank you for build.

err on the side of kindness

pakitos

Sep 2, 2013
Ive been using it for a over 2 months its good but I wish I could toggle Wifi off/on and BT off/on with the same sequence instead of having one sequence entry for each.

2 volumes up for Wifi off/on
3 voumes up for BT off/on

If I could do both with 2 volumes up, It would be amazing.

Timisone

Feb 9, 2013
Great app. One question, how can I do the back button? I have a home button and task manager one.

dstruct2k

Jan 31, 2008
Winnipeg
Google Pixel 4
This app is more designed for gadgets like Pressy.
There are also similar products on the market.
Pressy seems to use an app to force audio output around the fact that it's just stubby headphones-with-a-button without the headphones. QuickClick just saved me $32! (And the frustration of "OK Google" not working with Pressy, among other foreseeable issues.)

Last edited:

stepanex

Oct 23, 2012
Missing ready button

Hi, i cannot use this app becouse i dont have that ready button in creating new action so i cant create new action.
I posted screenshot, so you can see it.

(cannot post links, so delete that space between "imgur" and ".com")

i.imgur .com/CWgsIik.png

i.imgur .com/rQBnp8P.png

i.imgur .com/pmiFiTt.png

Last edited:

A2JHero

Jul 28, 2016
current support for this app

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if @bluenote73 of any of you could take this great app and give support to the latest versions of android that has today's devices, because i've tried since lollipop (5.1) to Nougat (7.0) and none of them support quickclick functionality.
It seems something happened with the volume steps and control since kitkat (4.4) and even with the service wakeup, because in this versions of android quickclick can't autostart, even if you use an thirdparty tool to configure it (like ES Admin).
I beg you, this is a great app, but it needs to relive and if would be great if bluenote73 releases the code for someone continues with the support, or if himself does it.

Best regards to everyone.
AJ

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys

I just want to drop a note here about an app I just came across, that I've literally been searching for for years on Android. On old Windows Mobile when men were men we had Hbutton and AE Button Plus that would allow you to do button combinations on your phone to do various things. (Turn on Auto Brightness when you can't see the screen in the sun maybe?) These can also take place while the screen is off.

Anyways, in case there is any other poor souls searching for someone to keyword this just right , here it is.

The app is called QuickClick and here's a link to the playstore:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blor.quickclickgold

If you've got a better app that does this functionality feel free to post.

Thanks