Snapdragon 425/MSM8917 without PC

Search This thread

kel5isgod

Mar 19, 2019
Hey all! I have an almost brand-new LG Rebel 4, LML212VL. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (MSM8917) SoC. I'm looking to root it. I don't have any other device that I can use, only the phone. :) Any help is appreciated. I've looked at this thread, but when I install poot and run it, it simply says "Invalid Qt version" and closes. I don't have any computer. Thank you!

Reactions: calebsb1

vIgGeN7

Sep 19, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hello,

I have this phone LG LML212VL. Need to carrier unlock. Any help? I had this sent to me but still could not get anything to work.

How can you check if my Android phone asks for the unlock code?

Option 1

1 - Dial the following sequence on your phone’s keypad as if you were going to make a call:

2945#*model number of your LG#

To find out the model number of your LG:

Settings - About Phone - Model
On the sticker under the battery
For example: If you have an LG 610 type 2945#*610#

2 - The sequence typed will provide access to a hidden unlocking submenu with the following sections:

Network Lock
Service Provider Lock
Network Subset Lock
Corporate Lock
SIM Lock

3 - Check your phone prompts for the unlock code correctly under Network Lock or Service Provider Lock. If it does, you can submit your unlocking request.

Option 2
Insert a SIM card different to the Tracfone - U.S.A. network.

You will be asked to "Enter network unlock code" or for the "SIM network unlock PIN".

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all! I have an almost brand-new LG Rebel 4, LML212VL. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (MSM8917) SoC. I'm looking to root it. I don't have any other device that I can use, only the phone. :) Any help is appreciated. I've looked at this thread, but when I install poot and run it, it simply says "Invalid Qt version" and closes. I don't have any computer. Thank you!