[ROM][7.1.1] TipsyOS for fortunaxx3g [16/12/2016]

Search This thread

BayuCiptoaji

Dec 29, 2016
Yogyakarta
no... i can t find it the root i samsung grand prime sg 530h I tried other roms with 7.1.1 but this one does not have it help

maybe Root Access it's not include in this ROM, just not like the others 7.1.1 custom ROM, so you have to Root your device by your self, just install flashable SuperSU.zip from TWRP and done

or you can try install 7.1.1 Custom ROM like Resurrection Remix 7.1.1 or AOSP Extended 7.1.1, it's more cool customization and it's include Root Access in Developer Options

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

jorgetex

Jan 5, 2017
maybe Root Access it's not include in this ROM, just not like the others 7.1.1 custom ROM, so you have to Root your device by your self, just install flashable SuperSU.zip from TWRP and done

or you can try install 7.1.1 Custom ROM like Resurrection Remix 7.1.1 or AOSP Extended 7.1.1, it's more cool customization and it's include Root Access in Developer Options

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

trank did you know wicth is the best preformance rom for grand prime? speed you know.

BayuCiptoaji

Dec 29, 2016
Yogyakarta
trank did you know wicth is the best preformance rom for grand prime? speed you know.

i think the best performance without any bugs for Samsung Grand Prime is PAC ROM MM 6.0.1 (FAST Performance, NO Lag)

but my Favourite Custom ROM is Resurrection Remix 7.1.1 and AOSP Extended 7.1.1 because it's give us more customization and newer Android System

*Resurrection Remix 7.1.1 (bugs NO CALL AUDIO)
Latest Build 25 January 2017

*AOSP Extended 7.1.1 (NO bugs)
Latest Build 23 January 2017

just try to install that Custom ROM on your device and you'll get what Custom ROM is compatible with your favor

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

Last edited:

jorgetex

Jan 5, 2017
i think the best performance without any bugs for Samsung Grand Prime is PAC ROM MM 6.0.1 (FAST Performance, NO Lag)

but my Favourite Custom ROM is Resurrection Remix 7.1.1 and AOSP Extended 7.1.1 because it's give us more customization and newer Android System

just try to install that Custom ROM on your device and you'll get what Custom ROM is compatible with your favor

tranks for your time , see ya :)

BayuCiptoaji

Dec 29, 2016
Yogyakarta
tranks for your time , see ya :)

you're welcome, and this is for the link :

PAC ROM MM 6.0.1 Latest Build 26 October 2016
(NO Bugs)
https://xdaforums.com/grand-prime/development/rom-pac-rom-mm-stable-final-t3488194

Resurrection Remix N 7.1.1 Latest Build 25 January 2017
(Bugs NO Call Audio)
https://xdaforums.com/grand-prime/development/rom-resurrection-remix-5-8-0-t3524829

AOSP Extended N 7.1.1 Latest Build 23 January 2017
(NO Bugs)
https://xdaforums.com/grand-prime/development/rom-aospextended-rom-v2-0-t3526447

aboodhe

Aug 19, 2016

There is a bug in aosp extended v3.1 when try to share mobile data with hotspot it says error but when i turn mobile data off hotspot work

BayuCiptoaji

Dec 29, 2016
Yogyakarta
Do you when it will be fixed or there will be aosp extended v 3.2 or any new build. ??

AOSP Extended N 7.1.1 still build progress, just check the thread daily, if any update available, @Carlos Arriaga will be notice in the AOSP Extended N 7.1.1 thread

everybody need an stable Custom ROM without bugs, for now all we need is to be patience until the developers give us the Final Update

Reactions: B3J0+17

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Reserved

photo_2016_12_16_19_23_34.jpg
    *Welcome to Tipsy*

tipsyg%252B.png

This is a slim based rom with lot of goodies added and awesomeness of OMS. This rom is for people who just don't want to stick to stability+performance accompanied with a slim base.

Google+ Community (Most of original works and updates of this rom are shared there)

Code:
    Newest TWRP Recovery Required
    Copy the Rom.zip to SD card, 
    Boot to TWRP. Wipe cache, dalvik cache, system, and data!
    Flash rom zip
    Boot to system.
    Just finish of with initial setup, Boot to TWRP again
    Flash 7.1Gapps (Open Gapps/ TK Gapps recommended)
    clean cache and dalvik partitions
    Reboot.... and Done 
    Let the bar Open :P

Tipsi-Boot-03.gif

recommended
    -> Wipe data/Factory reset.
    -> Flash ROM, and then GApps.
    -> Reboot. Profit!

DOWNLOADS:

XXU: AFH
    XCU: AFH

GAPPS : Slim Gapps

Open Gapps

XDA:DevDB Information
    TipsyOS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

Contributors
    Carlos Arriaga
    Source Code: https://github.com/TipsyOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP Recovery

Version Information

Created 2016-12-17
    Last Updated 2016-12-16
    can i flash it on my sm-n900

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA-Developers mobile app

No, only for SM-G530H/M
    Do you when it will be fixed or there will be aosp extended v 3.2 or any new build. ??

AOSP Extended N 7.1.1 still build progress, just check the thread daily, if any update available, @Carlos Arriaga will be notice in the AOSP Extended N 7.1.1 thread

everybody need an stable Custom ROM without bugs, for now all we need is to be patience until the developers give us the Final Update