[APP] Real APK Leecher v1.3.5

Search This thread

Shubham87

Feb 1, 2011
Mumbai
Guys I found this amazing new application & thought that many of you might be interested in it!
So here it is.. REAL APK LEECHERv1.3.5!

Real APK Leecher is a user-friendly application that allows users to explore Google Play and to find interesting apps they might want to install to their Android phones.

All the chosen APK files are download to the PC and users can transfer them to the handset whenever they want to complete the installation.
So basically no need to worry about your limited data plan getting over just because you downloaded a few apps, games or stuff! Now one can use the entire data packet just for surfing, whatsapp, etc etc etc!

Requirements:
- Android phone
- Java
- A sound mind

What's New in This Release:
· Fix downloading. Now any apps could be downloaded fine.
· Download apps you purchased with your account is now available.
· Add an option to ask the name you want to save the apk with.
· Add FAQ

MAIN FEATURE:
Download apk files from Google Play to desktop.
Check version of your apk local files.

How to use: :

1. Config the option

First time launching Real APK Leecher, you need to config some required information for the tool to work. Go to Edit -> Option.

The general info is required. Email and password are belong to a Gmail that is main account on an Android phone. Device Id is the device id of that phone. You can obtain it by press *#*#8255#*#* on your phone. This screen should be shown (7th line under the head ##MAIN ENDPOINT##... NOTE: Device id does not contain "android")

e1f205db-d5df-4917-ae3a-23ceca68e217_zps6d7156b3.jpg

2. Download apps

This tool is very easy to use. Just search with proper search term, you’ll get the list of apk files on the table below. Select a row and right-click, then download the app you want.

3. Check version of local apk files

This is new feature on version 1.1.8 which let you compare local version of an apk folder with the version on Google Play. It helps you update your existing apk files easier.

4. Batch rename apk files with proper name

You can automatically rename all apk files with file name format option, or manually rename a file by double-click on the filename on the table.

HIT THANKS IF THIS HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY!:cool:

P.S:Some big apks download reach 100% and keep counting back from start?
Don’t mention it. The download finishes when the Cancel button is disabled. That’s a sign.;)

THIS TOOL DOESN'T WORK WITH PAID APPS.. IT WORKS ONLY WITH THE APPS YOU PAID WITH YOUR ACCOUNT, NOT ANY PAID APPS.

Last edited:

trex2808

Feb 27, 2013
Thanks mate..:highfive:
Just one question..Should the email id be the one which we use on our android devices or can it be any other id?
All help is appreciated!:)

Shubham87

Feb 1, 2011
Mumbai
Just one question..Should the email id be the one which we use on our android devices or can it be any other id?

You should use android account only.. But if you are so worried about your account being hacked or something, just create a fake gmail account & enjoy the app!;)

Reactions: trex2808

trex2808

Feb 27, 2013
You should use android account only.. But if you are so worried about your account being hacked or something, just create a fake gmail account & enjoy the app!;)

Alrighty..!
Thanks for the quick reply man!:highfive:

Its a good app.. No more using my data packet to download apps via playstore.. Just download them via this app & place on the sd card!:victory:

Shubham87

Feb 1, 2011
Mumbai
Alrighty..!

Its a good app.. No more using my data packet to download apps via playstore.. Just download them via this app & place on the sd card!:victory:

Thats the whole point of this app! No need to worry about your limited data plan getting over because you downloaded a few apps!
Now you can use your entire data plan just for surfing, whatsapp, etc! :D

Glad you liked the app!:highfive:

Reactions: trex2808

DarkStryder

Dec 16, 2012
Antequera
Wow man let me tell u a little secret! But dont tell anyone! That why u can use wifi! Shh and u can also use play store on pc and phone! Shh dont tell anyone :rolleyes::D:p

Press thanks if I helped!

Sent from my Neo V using Xda Premium

Reactions: jasonbasil

dav.

Oct 23, 2012
Wow man let me tell u a little secret! But dont tell anyone! That why u can use wifi! Shh and u can also use play store on pc and phone! Shh dont tell anyone :rolleyes::D:p

I dont have wifi or wlan. what should i do now?
..exactly! I use this App! :good:

Shubham87

Feb 1, 2011
Mumbai

Not everyone has wifi.. Its for those users.. And its pretty helpful... So I shared it with them..
If you dont want to use it.. DON'T USE IT!

Shubham87

Feb 1, 2011
Mumbai
Thanks man.. Its the first thing I found on xda & I love it already..!
XDA rocks!:D

Great.. Glad you liked it!:highfive:

Haha.. Me too.. now xda is the first site I open whenever I turn on my pc :D
I sometimes wonder how come not everyone knows about xda?:confused:

Well I think that's what makes xda special.. only a few people knowing about it & enjoying it..! If everyone knew about xda, its wouldn't remain special.. It would be like the daily common thing of our routine..!;)
I know I kinda sound selfish after saying that but whatever, I like it that way..:p

NZ_Nitro

Apr 4, 2011
Im in the middle of nowhere and because of that my phone doesnt have phone access where can i get a safe copy of device id to download to my phone? not keen on some of the dodgy site showing this download? doing the *#*# thing wont work?

Shubham87

Feb 1, 2011
Mumbai
Im in the middle of nowhere and because of that my phone doesnt have phone access where can i get a safe copy of device id to download to my phone? not keen on some of the dodgy site showing this download? doing the *#*# thing wont work?

I dont know, thats a weird problem.. What do you mean "phone doesnt have phone excess"?!:confused:
You are in the middle of nowhere and still can access XDA but not get your device id?! WTH!:p

Shubham87

Feb 1, 2011
Mumbai
Also you dont need any network access for getting your device id.. Even if your AIRPLANE mode is on, you can still get the device id by typing in the number in your dialer!

itsgauravjain22

Sep 28, 2012
Delhi
gives error in my pc

ok i have done everything mentioned in the steps. also i used provided android id by "Android Device ID" app which is 16 digit number.

After saving all details, when i started software, gets an "error while connecting to the server". I have working 3g internet connection in my pc in which i can watch you tube videos without buffering.
I attached pic of the error.
Please help me...

Last edited:

itsgauravjain22

Sep 28, 2012
Delhi
ok i have done everything mentioned in the steps. also i used provided android id by "Android Device ID" app which is 16 digit number.

After saving all details, when i started software, gets an "error while connecting to the server". I have working 3g internet connection in my pc in which i can watch you tube videos without buffering.
I attached pic of the error.
Please help me...

sorry its my fault i placed android id instead of "google service framework" id given by aindoid device id. Its a good software but a lots of improvement like batch udpate apps

polpan

Nov 19, 2011
i've been using this prog for almost a year already...and it helped me a lot... and i can share the app to other people without any source of net.
this is a good program too esp if those playstore app updates has too many bugs and not working on, i can go back to the previous working version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys I found this amazing new application & thought that many of you might be interested in it!
    So here it is.. REAL APK LEECHERv1.3.5!

Real APK Leecher is a user-friendly application that allows users to explore Google Play and to find interesting apps they might want to install to their Android phones.

All the chosen APK files are download to the PC and users can transfer them to the handset whenever they want to complete the installation.
    So basically no need to worry about your limited data plan getting over just because you downloaded a few apps, games or stuff! Now one can use the entire data packet just for surfing, whatsapp, etc etc etc!

Requirements:
    - Android phone
    - Java
    - A sound mind

What's New in This Release:
    · Fix downloading. Now any apps could be downloaded fine.
    · Download apps you purchased with your account is now available.
    · Add an option to ask the name you want to save the apk with.
    · Add FAQ

MAIN FEATURE:
    Download apk files from Google Play to desktop.
    Check version of your apk local files.

How to use: :

1. Config the option

First time launching Real APK Leecher, you need to config some required information for the tool to work. Go to Edit -> Option.

The general info is required. Email and password are belong to a Gmail that is main account on an Android phone. Device Id is the device id of that phone. You can obtain it by press *#*#8255#*#* on your phone. This screen should be shown (7th line under the head ##MAIN ENDPOINT##... NOTE: Device id does not contain "android")

e1f205db-d5df-4917-ae3a-23ceca68e217_zps6d7156b3.jpg

2. Download apps

This tool is very easy to use. Just search with proper search term, you’ll get the list of apk files on the table below. Select a row and right-click, then download the app you want.

3. Check version of local apk files

This is new feature on version 1.1.8 which let you compare local version of an apk folder with the version on Google Play. It helps you update your existing apk files easier.

4. Batch rename apk files with proper name

You can automatically rename all apk files with file name format option, or manually rename a file by double-click on the filename on the table.

HIT THANKS IF THIS HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY!:cool:

P.S:Some big apks download reach 100% and keep counting back from start?
    Don’t mention it. The download finishes when the Cancel button is disabled. That’s a sign.;)

THIS TOOL DOESN'T WORK WITH PAID APPS.. IT WORKS ONLY WITH THE APPS YOU PAID WITH YOUR ACCOUNT, NOT ANY PAID APPS.

Alrighty..!

Thats the whole point of this app! No need to worry about your limited data plan getting over because you downloaded a few apps!
    Now you can use your entire data plan just for surfing, whatsapp, etc! :D

Glad you liked the app!:highfive:

I dont have wifi or wlan. what should i do now?
    ..exactly! I use this App! :good:

Yeah so u use this app and download the apps with your pc! So your pc has internet!!